ChanceBug Reports
It seems like the freezing debuff is fine. The healing cut is restored once it wears off. Same with bleeding.

Overheat altough, when it wears off, it applies again healing reduction. Which makes it permanent until relogging.

https://imgur.com/z7Pcba7

EDIT:

Poison is not okay either

https://imgur.com/YwGoyO0

EDIT 2 : It seems like applying an effect above a current similar effect seems to apply another stack of heal reduction, while the effect wearing off only removes one stack.

Exemple, inflicting a bleeding over a current bleeding seems to also apply a permanent heal debuff.
Describe the issue: My UI is way too big to the point it's cutting off the Earth subtrees and other stuff. Also messes up short descriptions but it's not as big as not being able to access any of the Earth subtrees. Reinstalling BYOND didn't fix it, my language is set to English (United States).

How to reproduce: >be me

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): Spells UI Short Desc UI
[Image: pyvdcgkx65y.png]
Describe the issue: Likely due to being newish and unlike nearly every other spell in the Armed tree, Precision Slash does not scale with Physical Pow (as in PHYSICAL, the one you check through /oelements, and not the Phys stat you see in most swords). Maybe this is just a tag away from being fixed? This is Armed's sole Master Spell, too. Urgent!

How to reproduce: Test Precision Slash on a target while you have a Physical Attunement potion up, then do it without. You'll notice there is no difference in damage at all.

(After tests, I did notice other spells like Fatal Strike, Powersmash and Mighty Blow do scale correctly, however. So Precision Slash's case is indeed an isolated one)
Describe the issue: Currently poison which applies antiheal lingers said antiheal on you until you relog and it also stacks. I'm not sure if it is only poison doing this or also other healcuts after the changes.

How to reproduce: get healcut and try to heal, you will be permanently heal reduced until relog

Relevant media: after a battle i tested my wound reversal 5 times and healed 1,666 every single time. after relog i once more healed 3000+
Topic Options