ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: Stances that give bonus crit are currently not applying the statistic.

How to reproduce: Use Poise. Does not show up in stat sheet nor /crit.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): n/a
Describe the issue: Flashbeam has a static 1.8x damage, no longer does it gain more based off charge time.

How to reproduce: 
- Use Flashbeam, press the ability to instant fire. Charge it to full and let it fire itself, deals the same amount of damage per tick.
- It used to be 1.5 and ramp up to 1.95 spell damage, now it just stays at 1.8 regardless. Return the ramp up DPS for charging it.

Spell has a net loss of minor 0.15 SD when it should push to a new 2.25 max charge damage. Overall nerf at the moment.
Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

[Image: 57b98d531ba5da5b24ce3195655c8b48.png]
Describe the issue: Illusion Flurry and Spatial Misdirection do not scale off of Metaphysical power.

How to reproduce:
- Use either spell. Drink an attunement. Use it again. See no change.

(We discovered this on accident from testing spells regarding Ignite~)
changing your name while you have character bound items (faction armor, uniques) can result in them disappearing from your inventory/deleted from the game upon reconnecting.

please change it to have them drop on the ground, akin to having a subscription run out or something of that sort.
If you use self-heal on injuries after they've been treated by a medic, you will reset the duration of the injury to half of its original value, rather than either healing it entirely or halfing it further.
Describe the issue: When you get slayed your hair icon does not stay with you.

How to reproduce: have someone hit slay on you
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Describe the issue: Spirit (Ether) summons is coming up iconless

How to reproduce: Select Spirit as your summons, activate.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): https://i.ibb.co/n7hcsVP/Meranthe-M6ii05-ZGhx.gif
Describe the issue: Blood Pall's purple's edition, the color change only demons and Cambions should have, is now applying to all races. Or aka, everybody's aura is purple now instead of red. I assume this is a bug.

How to reproduce: Turn on Blood Pall and have its color be purple instead of red.
Invisibility does not hide you on the minimap any longer unless you are also incognito. See me below, invisible (by the stall) but bright and clear on the map:

[Image: my8xckp93l4.png]
Topic Options