ferrousLeonineIC Rumors Thread
"Someone was saying..."

...the Dojo master from the mountains was openly mocking Radiant Atrosus during questioning...

"Maybe because..."

...Atrosus Vandigan was trying to use hearsay as evidence against him...

...Sophia Pelleaux tried to kill a prisoner in their cell! Even attacked a member of the guard, took High Priest Osric to stop her. She is now in the Church's custody...

...Some farmers have been barking about the slums about a pack of man-shaped bunnies throwing down with some kind of Man-Lizard? A lot of South Sudbury was destroyed, but apparently that reptilian thing made it out of there with a few nicks...

...Some kid named Jericho seems to believe that he’s a lion statue now...

...the deaf exarch was trying to seduce priestesses from the church! How horrid!

...Adrielle Solenne's new apprentice, Felton Vassemeur, suddenly became infatuiated with his new teacher after having consumed a soup and sharing dinner at his house...

I think I heard something like that...

...Ser Vaeltus Solenne spiked a soup of a cadet of The Light Order with a lust potion while he and his brother had guests over for dinner...

...Exarch Elijah was spotted out in the woods on a picnic date with a lowborn maid. Sounds like someone might shirking their responsibilities...

...That noble Cicero has been awful close with that city guard drakanite girl... they must be doing scandalous things together...

...Avaseele Valar is secretly working for the Syndicate...

...after Yuza cos Duran suffered a nasty blow from a demon, she has become moody in appearance, wearing lots of dark clothes...

...Adrielle removed Sus from the Order of the First Light simply because of a dislike of commoners...

...Some people are whispering about something they saw in the Pelleaux manor window! Two silhouettes, looking suspiciously like Claude and Sofia, kissing! What a scandal!
Discord: ferrousLeonine#5759
"A few people were mentioning..."

...Exarch Valero and members of The Vigilants met within a bar, and a merchants guild was formed together with the bar owner Gendo. Claude, a noble of House Pelleaux was around at the time...

...Sofia Pelleaux was seen kicking a dog down a flight of stairs in Caelfall!

...Cicero cos Morneau invited a green-haired beastkin girl into his home recently. Passer-byes think they hear music in the evenings and... laughter?

...after you murder someone in cold blood, that the Syndicate contacts you in your sleep... Sounds really creepy, I don't want someone waking me up at the dead of night!

...upon hearing of Sofia's imprisonment Claude marched into the Church with two squads of knights and demanded their release!

...Someone saw Jasper in the gardens a while ago, fitting his entire hand into his mouth! Just what has he been up to?!

...The people from House Duran went out to hunt down some mutated beasts... and they came back, changed!

...Some people in high positions seem to think there are occultists around. Trials might start soon...

...You know that Kurokaiyo girl in the red Kimino? I heard she tried to cut off someone's arm for insulting their family...

...a few Knights and Cadets attempted to intercept dangerous criminals in sewers, and even Syndicate leader was confronted! A Cadet was injured, but so was Syndicate leader. Poor decision making, or just botched operation..?

...Zachary Drake might be a secret mob boss...

...The Syndicate is planning a string of arsonries...

...A certain maid was seen polling energy magic practitioners with a bizarre question, 'what is the most beautiful shape, and why'? She claimed those who answer correctly will be gifted with insight into the magic. So far, all have failed...

...Rumor has it cadets are having to resort to stealing from the slums because the watch doesn't pay them enough...

...Constable Yiron was tossed around the Slums earlier. A brave guy, trying to stand up against a member of the Syndicate like that all by himself...

...a dirty beggar has been seen going into the sewers frequently with stashes of meat...

...Some kid with a sword and blue scarf in the lower districts seems knows something about the syndicate...

...A city watch guard has taken a donation to the poor in the slums all the himself, claiming that the poor has nothing to do with them! A member of the syndicate that was nearby had him put the donation back by force...

...Radiant Vandigan apparently brought an entire squad to capture one man in the dojo even after he was cleared of his crimes...
"You didn't hear it from me, but..."

...Everyone in the Endore family is deranged. You should avoid them...

...Discourse is an incredibly handsome individual, whose beauty is only eclipsed by his talent. He definitely didn't pay me off to say this, either!

... I heard Zachary Drake is planning to cut out the tongue of the one who called him a mob boss...

...Constable Yiron actually stood against the Syndicate member because he thought the poor did not deserve the donations, saying they should all go to the City Watch instead of 'being wasted'...

...Seems The Order, The Faith and the Town Watch are gearing up to smash "occultism" in the slums. Maybe this is just a ruse to let them beat up and put those of lower status in their place?

...A redheaded man was seen walking around the city with a completely tamed Magpawn, before one of the knights slaughtered it in the square and chastised him for it...

...Charlotte Teatime was seen flirting with Discourse, is that an Astor plot to control the press?

...The young noble Fenris Tirel has been searching for retainers unsuccessfully. Apparently, people have been applying just to go through the ridiculous interview process - The kid's nuts!

... I heard the Kurokaiyo are going to join the Syndicate if their leader is put to death...

...There's this strange beast in the mountains, it's covered in fur from head to toe, leaves massive footprints!

... Have you heard? The afro man who claims himself as Caesar loves to beat children to flex his strength, what a loser!

...Did you hear? Exarch Sparda was seen getting reeeeaaal 'friendly' with someone in a green cloak...

...I heard the children of Kirai Kurokaiyo are planning on assassinating nobles in broad daylight!

...A man calling himself 'The Death Knight' has been stalking forests to the south, seeking challengers...

...Strangely, Exarch Jeanne Stallard had an open moment of vulnerability when speaking up on the felled Duran's fate. Word is going round that they may have had more in common than simply their duties under The Order's Herald!

..The sewer freaks kidnapped a man and locked him up in their sewer dungeon...!

...The Vault of the First Light beneath the city is said to be older than the city itself...
"I thought you should know..."

...Did you hear about the suicide that happened in the mountains? They said it was the Kurokaiyo's mother...

... Following the strange beast attacks at the Silverwall Mines, the medical staff of the Red Wing Hospital have been receiving cases of asphyxia and fungus sprouting out of miner's bodies. One died due to vines in their lungs. Something inside those mines seems to be causing it...

...Did you hear about Francois cos Duran? I heard her eyes are like the Rhoynish people's!

...Zachary Drake is planning to beat up those who badmouths the Kurokaiyos...

...The Artificer DeSean BogBean apparently has a woman always hanging around in his bedroom... They apparently exchange relations with one another as payment for their crafts...

...they say Elevans wants to meet with that Discourse guy...

...I saw a black haired girl in a dress singing to birds by the woods, and I think the birds were singing back?

...I hear the new head of the D'Arnette house has started dating one of Kirai's daughters and is planning dark things with them....

...Commander Task is a Witch who hexed the last Commander into leaving their post!

...I heard that an Astor noble's bathwater is up for purchase. What kind of disgusting servant of their's would do such a horrid thing?

...Some of the regulars at the dojo overheard Exarch Nemein saying he's going for his eleventh child with that green-cloaked person...

...Did you hear Estellise ven Astor is selling her bath water? It's supposed to help the poor, but I think she's doing it because she has a huge ego.

...Rumor has it that the noble girl bath water being sold is from the sisters of house duran for extra money after soma died...

...there's a Drakanite Occultist roaming around! Be on the lookout and report him to the Order! He's super dangerous!

...That young maiden's bath water... I bought twenty jars, to fill my own tub with...! Ooh, I can only hope that bathing in her youthful essence rubs off on an old crone like me...

...Don't tell anyone, but I made my wife a perfume out of the water...

...A marketplace in Sudbury...? Man, it's about time, but couldn't there have been a different charity drive for this...? Isn't Noble Girl Bathwater a little debaucherous...?

...Ser D'Arnette was bullying a cadet of the Order because of how she dresses up, and in the middle of the park, too!

...that fella, Caesar, has a girlfriend in the church! Not only that... But word is he still flirts with women as if he's not taken, oh that poor Church woman...

...Some say Radiant Atrosus and Exarch Elijah were seen arguing over who would buy Noble Bath Water first at the stall, even going so far as to draw weapons...

...Discourse has been spreading false rumours against Constable Yiron due to a personal grudge in attempt to decrease the public opinion of the Constabulary in the slums...
Some guy in Messaris was saying...

...there is a serial killer on the loose, targeting lazy members of the City Watch. Any who have sat by idly while civilians are in danger are at risk of this femme fatale!

...acolytes of the church were seen dancing around a druidic circle!

...The label on that bath water says 'Noble Bath Girl Water'. Maybe it isn't an error, and that's really where the water gets it's red coloration. It's made of girls, I tell you...

...Despite not being allowed to, a lot of members of the Faith - including the priests - own land! Most of it is farmland, stealing valuable land and only growing potatoes for vodka....

...Claude ven Pelleaux, and some acolyte of the faith were seen flirting with each other! Is she even a noble?!

...Estellise ven Astor was seen running around with some slum boy, flirting with him. How shameful for her family...

...There was some boy from the slums wearing a gas mask, and demanding people fight him! In the park no less!! Where are the city watch?!

...It seems Erika cos Salis has been forcing Cadets to get to know other cadets and Knights. What a lax training regimen...

...the City Watch, specifically Yiron, is trying to find justification to arrest Discourse? It seems like they really hate the reporter, especially after his recent articles...

...Ravan bit the head off a rat to show his superiority over a slum child...

...some members of the Church have been 'accepting' private donations, then calling the Order to arrest them if they refuse...

...the last Mayor of Sudbury is who caused the ore shortage, he kept buying it all up to furnish his house! It must be true, when he died the Ore shortage ended!

...Erika cos Salis' tea room is FILTHY. She leaves mud all over the floor and doesn't ever dust in there...

...Iris Arsali, the Rhoynish woman trying to become Mayor? I heard some shady organization has her in their pocket!

...that noble, Claude Pellaux? The man actually thinks he can become the Mayor of Sudbury; what is wrong with him?!

...some knight, Erick Falstrik, is trying to become the mayor of Sudbury? If he wins, I'm sure the whole district will be under the Order's thumb!

...That merchant, Timothy Espaze is trying to become the Mayor of Sudbury! I hear it's so that he can get free labor from the citizens, for his company!

...I've heard that there is a massive city underneath the sewers called The Drain...

...Commander Task is already corrupt, allowing his law enforcement to run around and maim people willy nilly!

...City watch member Cameo used vines to rip out the tongue of young drakanite teen Remei in the slums, she was seen not fighting back...

...Farmers have told of hellish wails, a  long mangled corpse and tracks in the desert show signs of a massive throwdown between some sort of reptile-man-thing with what they're calling a Dunewiggler...? The lizard tracks continue on.. It's looking like whatever that scaly thing was, it made it out...

...One of the constables went overboard, and maimed someone. They say that they've been locked up in the jails...

...There have been a fire in the southern woods. Think it's natural, or what?

...A woman named Rain is selling a set of Nyeshk armour. Apparently, it grants its wielder unparalleled durability...

...Simon Gelmont, that Landlord who is running to be mayor? I heard he only wants to be Mayor, just so he can control the entire district- all so he can rent the houses out for ridiculous prices!

...there's supposedly a big CAT! down in the sewers... Like, a really really big cat. And it apparently attacks anyone who gets too close...

...people around the mountain dojo have begun leaving in mass because all the head of the place, Aki Kurokaiyo, ever does is hold hands with Alyssa D'Arnette and whisper to her all day...
"Apparently..."

...A master artificer dressed in white claims that he is willing to tutor illusion magics for those who are interested...

...Some masked duo had kidnapped a man that lived in the slums before! His friends said he returned horrified, claiming his body was mutated and changed. These are wicked times..

...Zekeil, a Cadet in the the Order, fought against a syndicate in the middle of sudbury trying to defend the town. He was beaten and lost his arm...

...Zachary tyr Drake wants to challenge aki Kurokaiyo to take over the dojo and lead it 'the right way'...

...One of the first light cadets was fired in broad daylight! They were publicly drunk, too!

...radiant atrosus vandigan briefly forget the word "human" when addressing non magi. like they were a lesser species...

...A famous singer from the Sudbury slums apparently passed away from natural causes...

...Alythia Endore openly stated that the Rhoynish were a menace at the public speaking for election of mayor. She also harshly dislikes Beastkin as well, especially a particular Felinae in the Order...

...Merchants witnessed Nemein the Exarch bullying the Oasis merchant into selling Nyeshk armour for three hundred coins, instead of three thousand, he even got away with it!

...The Syndicate did not show up during the first debate period between the candidates of the election for Sudbury's mayor position. Perhaps this is because a Rhoynish woman is running in the election...?

...Khaine Vanador tried to murder a Kitsune in cold blood during the speeches when no one was looking! Everyone was too busy listening to the candidates to notice, except for another Cadet who was going to attack her as well!

...that Endore woman running for Mayor of Sudbury plans to embezzle money from Sudbury to pay for her outrageous gambling debts...

...Last night there was a loud noise coming from the Dojo, and when we looked inside... There was blood everywhere! The Kurokaiyo sisters were fighting one another!

...there's a Noble Merchant with excess coin going out of their way to supply the Sewer people various valuable ores... And arming the Sewer mutants?

...There's a new guild being established, called the Knowledge Seekers.

...the Thunderbirds are spying on people and selling information on what type of magic they use... Do you think that could be true?

...Some say a being known as the Alchemy Fairy will mysteriously cause alchemy ingredients to appear out of thin air every time a fight occurs in the Slums...

...Some green-haired Beastkin tried to scam a merchant in the marketplace using illusions! The merchant chucked a piece of metal at his head in return...
"I was told..."

...Al-Aziz was flirting with TWO girls at the same time. Who? Well, I never did catch their names...

...Sofia Pelleaux Hired someone to act like and live like a hermit on their lawn in a miniature cave...

...The man who wields blood in the name of revolution defeated five knights. If I were you I would beware midnight walks...

...Himari of the Kurokaiyo clan is done with Aki Kurokaiyo's corruption! She intends to take matters into her own hands and lead the clan for herself...

...After being pestered by a bunch of folks for healing, a certain noble started swearing, shouting ,"Why is everyone hurt can't they just fucking die?" Right in the middle of Messaris Square!

...The Thunderbird Guild's taken down two members of the Syndicate, I saw them being hauled in!

...There's a hefty bounty on Tyr Lionheart's head, offered by an unnamed man who claims he's a horrid monster of sorts, the reward is 10,000 coins!

...Cyrauz Endor was seen scamming a soup kitchen in Sudbury out of a free meal! What a disgrace...

...I hear there's a man named Duane who runs a gang in the sewers. They call it the Duane Gang...

...Remember that big cat? Well apparently, you won't find them in the sewers anymore. They're out in the wild... Sounds like they're following rumors of syndicate sightings. But why?

...Ever since Soma's passing, Elijah has kept up his tradition of flirting with maids. He was seen having 'teatime' in the park with well known Maid of Power Charlotte. He was also seen guiding two other maids around the city.. giving more attention to the brunette than the other...

...that foreign lady named Rain made a dagger that can compress itself into a harmless, concealable rod. It's sure to be popular among society's lowlives!

...that crazy purple haired beastkin from the watch attacked some guy at the field and tried to rip his throat out!

...Cicero cos Morneau have an emotional meltdown in the middle of the park. They made him drink a jester potion to calm him down, but it ended up making him laugh and cry at the same time... what a mess!

...I partied hard with a priest last night! It seems a lot of the church staff have taken up bar hopping...

...the constable with the bunny ears ruthlessly executed a bound prisoner. He even took a tongue from their corpse!

...A member of the city watch, a Felinae named Vincenzo, is part of the Syndicate!

...Erika cos Salis, a knight and noble within the Order, had to rescue the City Watch Commander from a member of the Syndicate right in Sudbury!

...an Exarch was permanently maimed from that raid into the Syndicate base to rescue a mere cadet! Is she just getting too old...?

...The Knights of the First Light, under the command of Elijiah Soleis, valiantly stormed the headquarters of the Syndicate and dealt a fatal blow, rescuing a young Cadet in the process...
"You didn't hear it from me, but..."

...A Syndicate member attacked the Church! He seemed dissastisfied with Erick Falstrik's indication by the Stellus.

...I saw Sir Andras walking around with two young, beautiful women at his side... wish I was a knight...

...The Syndicate attacked the church! The stellus took care of themselves with ease - how pathetic can they get?

...A nimble foreigner appears to be selling frowned-upon goods to the public...

...Cameo was selling information on the knights to the leaders of Moonfall to gain favor and join their cult? They call him the bunnyman over there!

...Yvel Endore beat up a young girl outside of moonfall village... High and Mighty... Yeesh...

...A bunch of knights ran off to Moonfall Village, against the orders of the Exarchs, and started causing trouble! I heard they drew blades and even attacked a few of the local druids!

...Yuza of house Duran was seen with a brown-haired woman in the forests acting rather intimately. Will he prevent the blood pool from being inbred by Sophie and Claude?

...The bounty on Tyr Lionheart's head now at a whopping 25,000!  Anyone who could kill this man could very well find themselves resting on a small fortune!

...Dame Iessia attended the gala, but seemed to just want to spend her time with a purple-haired beastkin that somehow got in...

...the host of the Osronian gala was attacked by another noble! What is the world coming to when the nobility can't even remain civilized amongst themselves?

...the Church has never been invited to the Pelleaux gala's because Lord Claude and Stellus Osric hate each other. Think it has something to do with Sofia's imprisonment?

...Lord Claude vey Pelleaux and Lord Gerald cos D'Arnette where hosting the gala's to manipulate the Syndicate! So the evil duo could move to rule Sudbury with the Order behind them!

...Do you know that curvy goddess Melora cos Moralis? Apparently something's happened and she's lost her beautiful frame! What monster could have caused this?

...At the gala, Elijah Soleis and Holly Hargrave challenged Valero Montclaire and Aria Victoria to a dance off! it ended in an impressive stalemate...

...In the southern lands, the chill of night seems to have far more bite to it lately. Almost like it's deep in the winter despite being early spring...

...Zachary, Solon, and Yven were easily bested by the Druids of Moonfall Village. What is this small town thinking attempting self-government? It's not rare for the lesser known regions to handle themselves rather than rely on the Crown, but it's bold despite it...

...Former city watchman, and Most Wanted, Ygor, has been killed under mysterious circumstances. Nobody knows what quite happened...

...After his hospitality at the gala, Lord Claude vey Pelleaux has won over the support of the Nobility and the Knights. Was this just a move to gain their favor in the upcoming election?

...Who owns the dojo in the city? Someone told me it's the master of the Way of Willpower style, and he secretly watches the people training in search of a worthy student!

...Have you seen them? The sewer rats seem larger lately, some as large as men. I hope they don't start walking on two legs!

...Lately a group calling themselves the 'Sewer Gang' have been converting people to join them, and those that join are never seen above surface area again! A cult?

...An orange-skinned dragon has taken over the eastern mines of Flemfolk, putting the villagers there out of work. Whoever slays it would surely become a legend to the smallfolk.

...Caesar, once a notorious thug in Sudbury, has been completely reformed by the Church of Celestialism. He's even been voted as Watchman of the Month a few times!

...Following the successful assault on the Syndicate's headquarters and the rescue of a Cadet, Elijah Soleis has been named Radiant by the Lightbringers. At his age, this may very well make him one of the youngest yet...

...The Knights Robin and Audree were promoted to Exarch! They must be truly formidable!

...I heard the new Exarch Robin Queen married a failed Cadet named Yuri immediately after beating them in the dojo!
"You know, someone was saying the other day..."

...the Suguri family's stalls in the city are just a front for a black market operation...

...a constable and a knight got in an honor duel, and the constable won! She then fought their girlfriend, and popped out an eye!

...A man in complete black, known as Zachary, was seen mentoring some youngsters the magic of Illusion...

...Every night for the past week, there is the sound of breaking glass coming from Arthmael's home. Perhaps there is some kind of dispute going on?

...Sir Eustace uses his magic to make sure he has the smoothest skin of any knight, leading to his nickname 'The Polished Knight'...

... We saw the people in the mountain Dojo to reel youngsters in and breaking their bones... Monsters!

...Himari Kurokaiyo was assaulted by her family again for leaving! She was seen in the park after the incident coughing up blood! Poor thing...

...The monster that attacked a platoon of knights in the woods possessed one of them after being defeated!

...Radiant Atrosus managed to fight ten cadets at once, just to prove to them what they could be with proper training!

...Budget cuts in the City Watch lead to some of them using wooden swords, with silver painting to look real...

...There's a fabulous restaurant hidden in the sewers, serving a body and mind enhancing dish known as Underfood...
"There's a rumor going around that..."

...Marie Petrakis was the one to strike the finishing blow on the dragon. She ruthlessly beheaded it in front of the Therians. Her brother, King Alexander, was the first to engage the beast and did so with unmatched valor, pulled back by Elesius Soleis and Ser Siegfried. Pericles, the Champion of Esshar and Stellus, managed to endure several minutes of single combat with the dragon...

...Osronan crafter Elizabeth bathes in lust potion... disgusting! Raisa's cheap goods are the product of sexual banditry!...

...You hear about the restraining order put on Basil and Kofe? Someone said Kofe was trying to kill some red headed noble, fuckin' Rhoynish...

...Zion Cai and a group of Therian drakanites are said to be gathering a group to head deep into the mountains to a dragonic temple. The infamous Sythaeryn is among them. What will become of their journey after Vartuul was slain? Seek them out if you wish to join...

...Ey... Ya hear ta news? Talk of theria throw'in the white flag af'ta a dragon was slain!? Buncha pussies...

...I've heard of a passionate blacksmith called Zefa in lburg that works for free if you bring her the materials. Her blades make you feel like bearing a part of yourself...

...Sythaeryn left Theria! The Dragonlord Rinn blamed the death of a great dragon on his crusade along the western territories of Osrona, and once loyal comrades were left splintered...

...I've heard that house Brienne owes so many coins to so many people that they've hit insolvency recently. And Elizabeth Amor will collect...

...Word on the block is that The Black Bandit is now The Blind Bandit, funny, right? I saw him stumble all through Ilburg...

...High Lady Asta is a White Witch. She can slip into your mind and claim your soul if you stare into her eyes for too long...

...Alexander Petrakis's bravery is heralded throughout Osrona. Against the redscaled Vartuul, he led the charge and was at the front of his men like a true King. Flowers and gifts have been flooding the castle in celebration of his heroism...

...A hasty peace was established between Theria and Osrona right after the battle. No negotiations took place, but surviving magi prisoners were exchanged. Maybe the Therians were scared after watching their neighbors slay a dragon...?

...The Venerated Veteran and Advisor to the Petrakis, Berrios Falstaff, quietly passed away from natural causes. All the Knights of The First Light mourned his death and celebrated his long service...

...Repair on the villages that were left damaged from the dragon and the Therians is slow. Donate food and coin to the treasury today, and mourn the many dead...

(This is back. Submit yours here)
Topic Options