LungBarrage and titan,ideas to balance the difficulty in using them.
Well, i got 2 ideas to help with the 2 added spells on unarmed tree, lets be honest, is not easy, i dont have problem with it, but nobody use them, even after i did the unarmed guide giving tips about them.

*Fist barrage

-Main issue: People activate and end up with not hitting a single tik, why? because the there is no indicator of when the damage will proc, we end up needing to count in our minds or use very specific tactics to know when they hill hit. to be honest may be too hard for some people train , since both spells really piss off when miss.

-solution: Make fist barrage like earthquake, earthquake have a animation that pops when the damage trigger and fades away, until the next tik, and for coincidence, both spells have 4 tiks to do damage. so what would be like, in seconds 1,3,5,7 the animation of fist barrage appears, and in 2 4 6, vanish, just like earthquake to appear again, that way we will know the gaps to engage and hit barrage.

*Titan fist

-main issue: Lets be honest, this skill is something hard, even when works, most of cases i tried use to defend, still had enough time to the foe hit me and flee, or the diagonal track end up missing the target, when this is not the main problem, the low range makes it a very hard spell to proc 4 tiks, most of  cases we hit 2 or 1 tiks(hit from far), but there is something at least decent, it stuns, so if you're quick enough you can punish with a quick spell, i use fury fist, but need be real quick since the stun is like super quick.

solution: Since is too hard proc 3 or 4 tiks from close, make the good thing we have a little better, maybe 0.5 or 1 second of extra stun time, just to not make you need be real ninja to punish if if hits, since 60 % of times when we hit barrage, is never from close is always from far.

I have no problems with the way is now, but hey im only unarmed, i play with them everyday from a long time, since they added, so i trainned everyday and find ways to optimize and reduce the difficulty when using them, and even me have difficulties sometimes and miss, imagine for who is buying to test, think is a shit, and never get again?.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
...Are we all Fools?...
Topic Options