Day 286 of Nethradin Life sucking.
is this game slowly turning into dbr 2015? im tired of this shit
Well, it can't be as bad as adding Pokemon to the game.
I hope you aren't talking about squirtle. :)
that sure is a way to incorporate nethradin summoning into the game like they wanted eh

I personally do find it a neat concept, though! Maybe it's because I'm not jaded on the concept of a third-party influencer, but in that circumstance, I would legitimately try to play a nethradin. Maybe people could give you their names willingly through some form of 'contact ritual' like Smile posted in IC once for the proverbial children of Esshar? It would ensure that people who wanted to make contact for things could get in touch with you.

On the other hand, that DOES make it a hell of a thing to code - unless we just put them in Ryker's deathbox.
(05-06-2021, 10:22 PM)Mallow Wrote: is this game slowly turning into dbr 2015? im tired of this shit

a man jealous that he wont be the only one there in hell
(05-06-2021, 07:29 PM)Enginseer-42 Wrote: Remove Nethradin from the Mire, make them spawn in a castle in Helheim. No connection to the map.

How to interact with the world?  Add a dreamwalk variant that allows them to pick from a list of all characters with either Witchcraft or Occult that are currently online.

Then give them full access to Witchcraft. They leverage deals with Occultists and Witches to grow their influence. But they're also better off leaving those who's names they have alive rather than outright killing them, because their influence will always be limited by having names to target people with.

Then add a Nethradin 'master' that allows them to rift into the real world, and a Rift subpower that allows travel to the Hel-Castle to form pacts and bring Nethradin back with you.

This was actually genius and fits the lore.
The other thing that hurts them is the Shadowmire. Okay I get they have the Cult for Nyx, amaze-balls. But Nethradin get the short end of the stick. So maybe they need to seal a pact with someone like a game mechanic. When the pact is formed: the Nethradin gain a humanoid form that can use gear. Whatever hurts the Nethradin will hurt the carrier of the pact and Vice Versa. Gain half RPL of Host while in Pact, Host will gain Witchcraft while the Pact is in place.

If either of any die, the Pact is consumed and both are sent to Hell

Super ficitious idea...
(05-22-2021, 05:43 AM)BrahmsFrost Wrote: The other thing that hurts them is the Shadowmire. Okay I get they have the Cult for Nyx, amaze-balls. But Nethradin get the short end of the stick. So maybe they need to seal a pact with someone like a game mechanic. When the pact is formed: the Nethradin gain a humanoid form that can use gear. Whatever hurts the Nethradin will hurt the carrier of the pact and Vice Versa. Gain half RPL of Host while in Pact, Host will gain Witchcraft while the Pact is in place.

Super ficitious idea...

it's my personal opinion that witchcraft has always sucked ass and shouldn't be given out anymore especially hex. witches need a new way to spend essence that isn't "I put a curse on you that you will oocly oust me for."

it needs a full redo. the current vamp system works much better.

also, gaining half rpl on a race that starts at 170 is pretty abusable and tying your life to someone else is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

"whoops, my pactmate has died in a cap 1 danger when I was afk, guess I'll wake up in the deathbox."
(05-22-2021, 05:49 AM)Hoovyking Wrote:
(05-22-2021, 05:43 AM)BrahmsFrost Wrote: The other thing that hurts them is the Shadowmire. Okay I get they have the Cult for Nyx, amaze-balls. But Nethradin get the short end of the stick. So maybe they need to seal a pact with someone like a game mechanic. When the pact is formed: the Nethradin gain a humanoid form that can use gear. Whatever hurts the Nethradin will hurt the carrier of the pact and Vice Versa. Gain half RPL of Host while in Pact, Host will gain Witchcraft while the Pact is in place.

Super ficitious idea...

it's my personal opinion that witchcraft has always sucked ass and shouldn't be given out anymore especially hex. witches need a new way to spend essence that isn't "I put a curse on you that you will oocly oust me for."

it needs a full redo. the current vamp system works much better.

also, gaining half rpl on a race that starts at 170 is pretty abusable and tying your life to someone else is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

"whoops, my pactmate has died in a cap 1 danger when I was afk, guess I'll wake up in the deathbox."

It was a super fictitious idea! Like a hypothetical example. Hence I stated it that it was not even a real idea, more in line they should get more then what they get now.

Honestly Im not sure what could be done, but I wish they were more like the SoA version. Summoned by Sors, I met only one Nethradin and it was pretty cool.

Also I know I ELS, but honestly, I made a disclaimer even stating [super fictitious idea] Wink
Topic Options