XaldianThe Brightest Candidate
With news that the former mayor of Sudbury had died off. A Local Business man of Sudbury and leader of the Steel Bank. He has over two dozen properties in the Sudbury location, all of which he rents for affordable prices.  Simon Gelmont. A name most of Sudbury know, referred to at times as a slumlord, though he resents the name. He's throwing his hat into the political scene. Knowing this would be his shot at making Sudbury a better place.

"Yo, My guys of Sudbury. My name is Simon Gelmont. For those of you who don't know me, let me just whip this thing out.  I am a local resident and business man of Sudbury. I have for the pass three years, given food and shelter to those who have needed it. I have also given away free housing . Along with rented out now more then a dozen homes. Unlike others who are running. I've been trying to make change in Sudbury. And a change for you. I'm not going to stand up here and say I am the mayor you need. But I am the mayor you deserve.
If I'm Elected. My First order will be to clean up the streets. No more will we have to walk through the guttered littered streets. No more will you have to worry if what you are stepping in is dirt or Rolfs lunch last week.  I'll make sure pavement is put into place.

My Second order will be to make sure housing is brought up to code. So that you no longer have to live in side a small box. So that you can properly sleep in a room with out the need to put up dividers. Another thing. I will make it my duty. So that you can own said houses. For those of you who don't know. When you purchase some place to live, you are not owning the house. You are renting it from the city. Meaning, the moment you are late on a payment, you are kicked out into the streets. I have seen this more times then I can count. Some want to blame this on the lack of jobs. I blame this on not being own what we should rightfully be able to own. 

I see other candidates all say the same thing. They are "creating jobs". Do not be swayed by this. For we all know what that means. We have all lived in Sudbury, we have all been in the mud. I am from this place. I bleed, sweat and cry for sudbury. I will not just create jobs. I will give jobs. I will not just create opportunities. I will give opportunities. My first opportunity I will give if Elected is this.

Sudbury's own Watch. For many years I've seen it. Watchmen or First order come to Sudbury and berating happens or a fight happens. Some form of ill will always take action, this is not right in itself. But will take time for us of Sudbury to move away from. Sudbury's Watch, with people from Sudbury to protect those of Sudbury. They will also have jurisdiction over all but the Exarch's and Radiant inside of Sudbury.

My Third order and second opportunity will be farmland. Messaris does not yield enough. Sudbury needs it own. This can easily be done by expanding to the east, where can yield a bit of farmland or . There is an island west of Sudbury with nice fertile land. Building a bridge across some of the already made pillars there, will grant Sudbury an abundance of farm land. 
With these Three Orders of mine. I will have Sudbury in great condition that it will no longer be referred to as the Slums. You will no longer feel like less for living there nor will you feel like you always need a weapon you at all times.

I do not want to be mayor for the money. I do not want to be mayor for my names sake. I want to be mayor for you. The people. I am Simon Gelmont. I am Sudbury. I am Change."
? ? ? ? ?
Topic Options