DreamspeakerIron Body
You can't move with this and it doesn't even repel damage like palm does.

This is not a good spell for Intermediate tier. Any monkey could realize you just wait it out, walk up to them, and then set up crushing combo the moment it disappears.

If anything, in most situations it'll be a heavy detriment.

Let player move with Iron Body up.
Isn't it like 3 seconds? That sounds incredibly scary for complete immunity, especially with how strong the rest of the tree is already.
Alternatively, simply make it a 60% DR for 5-6 Seconds, allow for Player to move while in the effect.
Yea I haven't seen a single Unarmed use Iron Body. I mean, atleast I'm never going for it either, for obvious reasons. I'd rather a shield like spell where we can attack and be protected.
Adding some feedback to this without wholly touching on that Unarmed is trash as of this post.

Iron Body is a move you only ever use if you know the opponent's going to use a beam on you and you can time when they'll use it. More often than not, Iron Body is used against you and they just sit there waiting for it to wear off so you have to attempt to dash out of their stun before they stun you and combo immediately on it wearing off.

It also doesn't make you immune to status affects so you can quite literally just stun them after the second second and they'll be stunned and vulnerable after the next.

It's not worth buying as is. It should be mobile or it should be immune to literally everything like Mist Form and let you move on the last second of it.
First, make it immune to stuns for as long as the duration is... or all these buffs are pointless. UNLESS ALTERNATIVELY make it so u can while casted
I think immunity and cleanse spells-- such as Iron Body and the aptly named Cleanse should give some CC invulnerability for couple seconds after the duration. CC chains are the core problem and since diminishing returns aren't effective and would just be bypassed by staggering CC, defensive abilities need some greater level of resistance.
Topic Options