AyylmaoBan Appeal
Key:RabanMien

The admin that banned you:Not specified

Ban Duration:Not specified

Date of Ban:12/05/2019

Reason Supplied:None whatsoever

Summarize your side of the story, as well as why you think you should be unbanned: It's hard to give my side of the story when I've done nothing wrong. My rp might've been weird but I'm sure the game has seen weirder. My playby, which I will attach to this post, was to show how my character walked across the city. It's surprising that was banned without any admin contacting me about the reason of reprimand. It's even more surprising to not see any reason being given. It's even MORE surprising because I'm pretty sure whoever banned me never cared to check my logs to see if it was a 'troll' character. I was having fun with this game but all of this happening for no reason whatsoever? Being unbanned isn't even the real priority. I just want to know what went through the mind of the admin that banned me and what reason they had for it.

(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png) The playby. Haven't used forums in years.
You'll be unbanned if:
- You find a more appropiate playby (post it here)
- You play a character who's sole gimmick isn't walking on all fours. See the immersion rule
(12-06-2019, 03:34 AM)Chance Wrote: You'll be unbanned if:
- You find a more appropiate playby (post it here)
- You play a character who's sole gimmick isn't walking on all fours. See the immersion rule

>Appropriate playby

Ok, what if I keep this one AND put a 'proper' one? The thing was to show how he walked. The creepy manner.

>sole gimmick
If you really think that's all there was to my character it shows you or whichever admin that handled the situation didn't actually bother to read the emotes:

The entire background was that the character, Sigwald, had managed to remain isolated from the slums. Either by luck or wits he avoided others and mostly developed on his own. The lack of proper speech, being unable to read expressions or most body language from humans, the lack of proper hygiene even. He was, for all accounts, a savage child. And still a child: He met someone singing and got mesmerized. He heard bells on a Jester's clothing and also got mesmerized.

It's fair if you guys thought it was a troll character but to call it 'sole gimmick'? It injuries the work I actually put on my character background. Sure, it's not much but it's 2 days of rp. Literally my character in Eternia. One I had fun with.
i'm assuming it's the main gimmick because it in the vast content of your roleplays from what i saw, but if there's more to it, that's good!

you'll still need a less jarring playby though. they don't need to specifically be pictured on all fours (you can describe that via text?)
(12-06-2019, 04:05 AM)Chance Wrote: i'm assuming it's the main gimmick because it in the vast content of your roleplays from what i saw, but if there's more to it, that's good!

you'll still need a less jarring playby though. they don't need to specifically be pictured on all fours (you can describe that via text?)

Yeah. I just hope that whenever you get ahelps again about my character you guys read up on the logs.

The whole "On all fours.." Is a way to introduce their behaviour and how it changes. It's several, sometimes short, emotes that displays how the savage child behaves. I couldn't really say I would stop doing this, tbh.

Again: What if I add a proper playby but keep the picture to display how unnerving his walking is?
that'd be just fine. you've been unbanned
Topic Options