TrentonBone/Metal/Sand/Riptide/Explosion Spell Suggestion Masterlist
All of these trees, barring hiddens (for explosion) are lacking and have 4 or less spells in their trees. Some of them, as a result, have become extremely strong simply because there's no reason to go into a tree with only like three spells if all three of them are lackluster. In comparison to other specializations in their base trees (blood and nature, etc) they share, they just simply pale in comparison because there's literally not anything going for them.

So, this is going to be a masterlist suggestion thread for all of them. Suggest any spells that you have for any of the trees, maybe give a visual idea of what you'd like to see for them.

BONE (has 3 spells; no corresponding hiddens: priority)
Aura Spell: 10 VIT, 15 POW. Q Spell: Fires a bone shard at the target, and heals on return (old blood aura Q spell)
Bone Wall: Creates a dense 5 tile wide wall that shoots bone lances forward, with no CC effect. 
Skeletal Familiar: Creates a single skeleton summon that chases the target down and strikes them for 15 seconds. Low HP, can be killed very easily; relatively low cooldown to compensate (Nightmare Familiar, but with the Skeletal Army sprites)

METAL (Has 4 spells, no hiddens.)
Aura Spell: 15 VIT, 20 MANA. E Spell: Creates an AoE of metal shards that can inflict bleed, increasing DR by 10% while active for 6 seconds. A la sandstorm or blizzard, but significantly smaller.
Perfect Offense: 15% AP for 10 seconds. While blocking, DR is increased to 50%. (Silver/Grey Outline graphic)
Shield Bash (INTERMEDIATE): Create a shield of metal, dashing forward and striking your opponent, dropping it. Fatal strike, inflicts a slow on hit. creates a 3 tile wall that blocks projectiles at the very end.

SAND (Has 4 spells. No corresponding hiddens.)
Aura Spell: 20 POW, 20 crit/agi. PASSIVE: Gives speedboost while using sandstorm or on Sand Burial tiles.
Quicksand: Drop a 5x5 AoE, visually 1 tile wide, that roots for 1 second and draws the victim two tiles inward, slowing for 3s. Does medium damage, with a medium CD.

RIPTIDE (4 spells, no hiddens)
Water Dragon's Roar: This spell could just be added as a public water spell; water already has water dome, tsunami, and 9 base spells; Riptide could use another public spell and this would be the easiest one to add.
Unforgiving Vortex: Places 5 randomized puddles around the RPB; these puddles are 1 tile wide, visually, but range from 1 tile to being 4 tiles wide each. When you trigger one, it roots you for two seconds and draws you into the center, doing rapid amounts of low water damage.

EXPLOSION (3 public spells, 2 hiddens. Low priority but I hate shadowflame)
Aura Spell: 30 Power. Q Spell: Shockwave that does no damage and does not knockback, but inflicts burn damage.
Cinderflare: This spell could just be made a public intermediate spell.
Phosphor bomb: Shadowflame Ball. That's it. That's the spell.

numbers etc. are up for debate

Also give light magic a new spell. Your turn to suggest!
I think bone has a hidden? Bone wall? But perhaps some of the old necromancy summons could be made as bone hiddens. Not as necromancy, but someone just pupptiering skeletons from within the ground. They don't have souls or anything just... skeletons.
Bone has ivory graveyard which, no one to my knowledge has actually gone for since most people think its bad
[Image: Home.png]
(06-24-2020, 10:53 PM)BlazeNight3 Wrote: Bone has ivory graveyard which, no one to my knowledge has actually gone for since most people think its bad

yeah because no one used it so they assume it's bad. it's a fine spell (although a bit boring i guess :/)
[Image: trio.png]
good spell suggestions guys x
Metal

Bear Trap - 13 Second CD, 5 Spell damage, Lingers for x amount of time. (Earth Trap, Metal Variant that's bigger?)

Iron Maiden - Intermediate Hidden - 26 Seconds, 8 Spell Damage, 1.5 Second Stun. Bleeds. (Small range, probably a 3x3 thing around the user that traps people close.)
(06-24-2020, 11:18 PM)Toxicity Wrote:
Metal

Bear Trap - 13 Second CD, 5 Spell damage, Lingers for x amount of time. (Earth Trap, Metal Variant that's bigger?)

Iron Maiden - Intermediate Hidden - 26 Seconds, 8 Spell Damage, 1.5 Second Stun. Bleeds. (Small range, probably a 3x3 thing around the user that traps people close.)

adding more CC to the most cc-stacked tree. hmmm...

i support this
[Image: trio.png]
Ivory Graveyard is just the worse version of it's Earth cousin Tremor.

Tremor - 16 mdam, 30 cd and causes mudslow, Ivory is 14 mdam 27 cd 1 range bigger then Tremor, and doesn't cause mud slow. (Which isn't very noticeable with how big it already is.)

My Spell suggestion

Sand -

Dust Devil - Fires off a single large tornado that homes in and just KBs the other side away, dealing medium damage while causing a blind.
Topic Options