MutesToCryYou say you have a calm mind?
[Image: blair-witch-2016-poster.jpg?resize=693%2C368]

Key/Character: MutesToCry/ Xyth

Summary:
"Ios....do you still find me unworthy? Unable to hold that power that you showed me? Why do you hold back with me? Or do I hold you back? Or do I hold myself back? I dont want you to treat me as if I cant hold my own. Your my star. I've been trying to grow closer to you, but it seems I'm not making enough ground to get closer to you. I dont care what you have to do to show me what path I should follow. I am tired of being looked down on by those I ask help of. If you dont want to help me, then tell me...Show me. If you want to grow with me, like I want to, then test me. Throw what you want at me, and I'll make it known."

With the tournament done, with the world in somewhat of a silent peace, and the stars gathering for the amount of souls lost, Xyth found himself in a bind. With his ability to pull through certain feats with heavy challenge, he felt as if his star wasn't acknowledging him at all. Even with his desperation and his Morale being appraised by many as of late, he felt like Ios wasn't actually being faithful to him enough, or at least from what Xyth has seen. To Xyth, it seemed like Ios was noticing and helping him, but after the fight against Del and even his own brother, it was beat into him that Ios hasn't done much at all. Del mentioned that Xyth still hasn't evolved like she did and the fact that his brother was able to beat him despite his best efforts.

Though even without Evolving, Xyth was at least strong enough toward those he knew, but it was slowly beating into him that he wanted more. Not for the fact of just showing off. He wanted power, power to help those around him, but to fight for others, he has to learn to fight for himself. 

One night, Xyth sleeps in an open field, under the blanket of the stars, only to wake up in a forest in pitch black darkness, unable to see more then a few feet ahead of him. 

"So you wanted to be tested. So a test I shall give"

Tone: Introspective, Wound-poking, Fear manipulation, and Morale Manipulation.

Risk: High Chance of Injury

Reward: (Custom Dev Item) S.C.P (Solid Cosmic Particle)- This Particle would leech off of Xyth's cosmic mana and form into the size of a cube. The Particle itself doesn't do much, but the cube seems to be half of another. The particle even seems to be receptive to other sources like Metals, and other items, like its trying to receive anything to gain strength. It would need to have its other half in order to be made whole and receive that power once more. 

DM: (Im searching)

Should be just me since this event is for Xyth's benefit. But i'll let one other person attend to help him.
As spoken, DMing this.
Brahms is no longer DM'ing this sadly.
Topic Options