GrayHoodThe Soothing Valley
[Image: tumblr_o9bn92qq401qa9gmgo1_1280.jpg?raw=1]

There is a secluded valey high in mountains.

One day, while looking for rare flowers and herbs, Jack has discovered a secluded valley in mountains near Theria. Patches of white flowers, presumably poppylus, or even Soothing reed, could be seen among the lush green grass. Seems like that some hermit may be living there, enjoying the loneliness of mountain nature and keeping the plantlife. Jack found, that way to the place may be dangerous, so it is wise to invite one (maximum - two) companions with him. This is not a raiding party, Jack just wants to meet with a local dweller, kindly ask him for some herbs, maybe offer something in exchange, or just help them with their daily routines.

Tone: Negotiations, Trading, Nature, Peaceful
Attendees: Filia once agreed to accompany, but it was a while ago; Cayden (not sure about their fate); Rehan
Risk: Up to DM (who knows what may happen during the journey but Jack is not ready to risk his life for flowers )
Reward: seed bags of Soothing reed (I know they existed some time ago), Poppylus seeds ; Alchemy herbs 
DM: I would appreciate if you DM this for us.

Time: Monday - Friday: around 18:00 GMT (14:00 EST - 16:00 EST, if I calculate it correctly); on weekends I have more time.
I'll run this

Set up a group chat for the event & invite me
Chance informed, that they cannot run this event for us.

So, we are looking for DM.

Chance may send you some ideas about the event.
Rehan will attend.
It's cancelled.
Topic Options