NoobHuggerNoobHugger33 Ban apeal.
Key:NoobHugger33

Ban Duration: Didnt say, presume indefinite.

Date of Ban: 2020/05/15

Reason Supplied:Unstable/toxic

Summarize your side of the story, as well as why you think you should be unbanned: Honestly I have no excuse. Sure I get wacky without my meds or sleep but. I should know better then to be a troll and a dick. I ruined Yersins rp by surrendering before the dangerous even started and before he could finish his rp. When he told me that I ran off from prisoner without doing proper at I just scoffed at him. I kept saying I idc and stuff like that as well. I was just a being a prick to be honest. I should know better not to act the way I did.  I did anyways. There was no point in the way I acted. Idk I just regret how I acted. I dont wanna be hated by the community or the like. I also dont want people avoiding rp with me cuz they think imma freak out. I cant come up with a solild reason to unban me. It was justified and I will admit it. Idk. I just wish I was more mature in that moment and handled things better. Instead of taking my feelings out in game I will just vent to a friend instead though. His suggestion and it makes sense. I just need to breath and remeber others need to have fun too.
https://pastebin.com/qBYUkuCc
This is your third ban, for similar reasons, and you have a track record of being hostile and difficult in these situations.

Considering past offences and the lack of progress you've shown thus far, your ban will expire on the 1st of June. Afterwards, you'll be walking on thin ice and we expect not to see this behaviour again.
(05-15-2020, 02:52 PM)chance Wrote: https://pastebin.com/qBYUkuCc
This is your third ban, for similar reasons, and you have a track record of being hostile and difficult in these situations.

Considering past offences and the lack of progress you've shown thus far, your ban will expire on the 1st of June. Afterwards, you'll be walking on thin ice and we expect not to see this behaviour again.
That is fair. Doesnt make sense to allow someone to repeat their mistakes without growth. I will take this time away to work on myself.
Your ban has been lifted a week early due to your positive response & the actions you took afterwards. Enjoy.

This does not mean the slate is clean and we hope not to see poor behaviour that is mentioned above in the future.
Topic Options
Thread Closed