OrciusReturning Dm
Key:Orcius
Event Preferences: Lore based, Dramas, Character Development 
Contact Information: Discord is Orcius#7048
Anything Else: Well I was going to post my review page from events I did in E1 but clearly those forums are no longer around. R.I.P to my reputation. Anyway I did quite a few events back then and was generally well received  (If I do say so myself)  Anyway I am willing to attempt most events so let's do this thing.
Key/Character: Sanna Arborea
Which Event: The Wild Run

(As a quick note I'm primarily judging these off the last half of the event as the first half was littered with learning curve issues. The last half seemed like a more appropriate assessment of ability.)

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 After the early hiccups of unexpected interruptions, the responses came within a time frame I'd expect given length of responses.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9/10, judging primarily off the last two bosses I personally never felt much endangered in those fights, but we did have two of our members get downed in the last fight. Still, there was enough going on I didn't feel like I couldn't die, especially with the amount of damage I took off the attacks that did wing me.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 8/10, primarily cause its probably not the adventure I expected for a "go hunt monsters" event, but I still enjoyed it!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 9/10 Punishments seemed justified, and I earned enough to be happy.

Overall: After the initial hiccups (though death by the rabbit swarm made me laugh really hard) it went really well! I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do with just a bit more practice in the DM tools.
Topic Options