ToucThe Crafters' Society (THERIA)
[Image: phkzJAN.png]
The Grand Therian Factory opens - 1738 AC
Apep, the owner of the factory, was heard giving a speech to a crowd of Magi and Nonmagi that had gathered at the foot of Theria's factory. The industrial behemoth looms over Osrona, a reminder of Theria's technological superiority. Despite being such a little lady, her voice sure does boom.
Apep Wrote:
"Ahem! I'm not much of a public speaker, but I'll give it a shot! Hello, people of Theria! My name is Apep, and this is my Grand Therian Factory! Within this mighty beast, we're going to be making all sorts for our wonderful soldiers! Weapons, armour, equipment, magical amulets, everything! All that's needed are workers! People who are willing to learn the trades of blacksmithing and alchemy in order to produce the best possible gear for our troops! If you or anyone you know is interested, simply step inside and speak to the recruiter!"

"I'm also announcing the formation of a new Crafters' Society within Theria! Within this, we're going to be recruiting HIGHLY SKILLED Artificers and Alchemists for certain, special projects to aid Theria in both any war efforts we might go into AND in any adventures we may embark upon! These skilled men and women should speak to ME for more information! Thank you!"
Indeed, word has spread all around Theria regarding this Crafters' Society after Apep gave her speech... and all the 'special projects' that they'll be doing. What projects could Theria possibly be concocting? There's only one way to find out!
Apep said that she wanted only the most skilled Crafters to come to her for more information. However, perhaps if they made themselves known via tales of their prowess or word of mouth, the woman would come to them instead.
____
If you're a T2+ Crafter of any kind and wish to join, contact me in Theria's Discord for details and so that we may set up a scene. Alternatively, find Apep- despite being such a gremlin, she's not hard to locate!
Topic Options