CharonCharon’s Emporium (Updated!)
Hi I am Charon!

I played Eternia eons ago and just stepped back. I’m getting a degree in speech and just wanted a place to drop art inspired by the game and some of the flavorful characters I have met thus far! I play an Ookami named Rafamaly and I’m really enjoying the semi casual rp! Now since I have a tendency to rant without further ado my art! I will probably sketch more memorable characters and events for practice as I participate more in RP. Thanks for coming by!

(I want my first two post to be of two characters that I have rp’ed with Urist Silverbane first! The alcoholic miner whom I think personally has big eyebrows and a scar? )

It’s MerMay! Have a quick Sirenian design sketch. Sea snakes are cute and hard work, also have some concept I put together in April for someone’s birthday! Uploading Gita’s sketch later!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Currently playing two characters so will be updating this with a bit more art for both of them as well. Following the guidelines I won't have the characters interact ever (only in my art.) I'm currently learning anatomy and how to draw human bodies a bit better so look out for more updates!
Had the unfortunate pleasure of being in the middle of Osrona when Nebula decided to make her official debut as a Lockwood. Was left shaken, stirred, and poured over ice but I couldn’t stop thinking of the line where she said she was finally “free” and didn’t have to pretend. In reference to her actually liking the people of Osrona! So I drew a quickie (sorry my skills are rusty) which one do you think is pre reveal? Personally the slick back hair gives me a (yes I’m a witch vibe)

Minor Update

My brother is in jail for protesting and I'm going through some life things. This has limited my playtime but will still be throwing drawings into this little forum because I love this game. See you when I see you! <3
Hi Eternia!! 

Life is pretty rough, learning a bit of digital work and making some slow progression my best one to date is a character idea I came up with but sadly cannot play. (Life is crazy no?)

Anyways here is Fanta! She’s got a piercing gaze and a rather cold demeanor. A big sister kind of character, possible witch? Who knows???

[Image: 2-B0-C8-E89-17-BB-44-B4-8-B24-E4-F1-C08-CA236.png]
Hi Eternia I'm back! I'm just gonna drop some stuff off and do some very VERY soft roleplay. (The last one is an OC still in development)

[Image: ed6e2a31-8907-4a7e-8f86-6342e7f36a24_7c4...fe314.jpeg][Image: 1a0753b7-5304-4997-92b2-04d103f107a4_3ee...bacb2.jpeg]
Ok I'm sort of grasping what my character will look like so here are some more sketches. [Image: 67dd8dd1-e3cf-4586-8910-c42c75c83201_8c9...72c22.jpeg][Image: a205786b-4dfb-40b4-9c51-dc85a674896a_1f9...6ea35.jpeg]
Thanks for joining me Xuelian Bei-Feng a very tired half - elf??[Image: 5237f500-8e57-499d-9d2e-8a0a880a2820_c52...515af.jpeg]
This is a quick sketch of  Caens NPC Momma Maria Anguillon, Felinae and Librarian part time for StarFall Academy. She loves her son and is so happy that he has inherited her long and sometimes wild hair. 
[Image: 0732b642-5867-4a7e-80f0-ba85bdb23290_b84...521fe.jpeg]
Topic Options