IronFistTUri - The Wandering Phoenix
[Image: 7a0cdf7c9dd3d99ec54c2995ae01bc91.png]

Chapter 1: Wandering Twin Spirit

I can't say that I saw this coming. 
Sure, I was always on the wild side but an explorer?
Well, we've gotten this far, so it's only natural we go further right?

It all started in the summers of 1730AC where times were a bit... Well, I should say simpler but even then, times were complicated as we were all brought up as children of war. When it was just myself, Faira and Thalis. Those were the days. We had but one goal, passed down onto us for generations, ever since the very first Sanctum to settle down in Osrona, we've been striving for that same goal. 

It's been well over a hundred years, hasn't it? Sometimes I still wonder, what you would think of me today, my dear twin sister. 
For you were taken from us in the field of battle, dying for that very thing multiple people from our bloodline have either died or worked to death for. You are probably the only reason why I have set sail upon the sea with a crew of my own. Otherwise, I'd still be that shy brother of yours, constantly hiding away from the world, only concerned with our medical prowess as a family. 

Still, a journey worthwhile. For we fought and we fought, always loyal to Osrona and most importantly, its people. Always offering our service, but never were we granted the title of nobility. I held no grudges towards the crown, in fact, I grew up befriending them, all of them, and here, I thought I'd grow up only to hate them. Though, I can't say the same for the Arborea, our cousins... They defected shortly after your death, for reasons I will let remain hidden in the past. 

However, there was hope despite our many battles once our own blood had become our enemies. We finally had that reunion after half a decade... I finally got to see Sanna again, and Cayden, without hostile intent. But is there really hope for all of us who suffer greatly from multiple wars, fighting to satisfy the politics, to satisfy the gods and their craving for blood? Would they have us kill a child before it even had a chance to be born? Faira, I know your spirit had wandered at my side, seeing the many tragedies of Esshar.

But you know what? I'm starting to make it through, thanks to Esbern'O... My rivalry with Marie, my ties with reliable friends such as King Alexander, Elizabeth, Raisa, Miura, Erehn, Oracle and my wife to be, Vivian. With that, I can finally let your soul rest easy... I can't list every detail that's happened within my life, our memory was never that great. But finally, at long last, after a hundred years, and actually now, marrying a noble, we've become one. Though honorable actions beforehand, and sealing the deal with the head of the Brienne family after. Though, the relationship wasn't arranged truly, you can thank Romani Montclair for the blind date... Azreal really does enjoy starting chaos, but, beauty comes out of ashes, as Vivian and I have grown close over the course of a year. I can proudly say that our union was authentic. For that, I will let your spirit rest, for now, I am Lord Uri Brienne, though still a Sanctum by blood and Oath.

My vow, it had only truth behind it. Absent of any lie.

Magi Union Ring [PENDANT]
An elegant golden ring made of pure orchilacum, giving off a beautiful golden glint. This ring has been made with an extreme level of care, as it was intended for a marriage between two highly esteemed magi. Glowing across the surface of the wring is a unique series of glyphs which seem to shift in shape regularly so long as the ring is observed, procedurely reading out an inscription; 'To you. I wish to enter a voyage meant to be fulfilled a thousand years ago. With you I will share my secrets, show you the hidden treasures my bloodline has to offer. Bring out the potential within the offspring of ours as Brienne. For you, I will live, even beyond my death, my presence will never fade. Your husband hence forth and Captain of the Soaring Phoenix, Uri cos Brienne.'
Boost: +1.5vit +2power
[EXALTED VITALITY GLYPH]

Finally, we can get to the good part now, can we? Because this is where the new story begins, where we as a family of nobles shall do our part to enrich and empower Osrona... I hope you are watching over me, all of you, as I might have to call upon the power of our ancestral spirits once again! Because from here on out, I will find the greatest treasures ever known. No matter the risk, the crew I've assembled is a loyal one, friends who've stuck with me since the days I was a cadet, long before I left the Order to seek out the many hidden pearls of wisdom of the world, not just for my family but for Osrona truly. Because from here on out, I will be known as Lord Uri Brienne, Captain of the Soaring Phoenix, and within this journal, I shall tell our many stories to come.

-

[Image: cf2168be323cd6a79f43386781715c81.jpg]

Chapter 2: Our Early Adventures 
First and foremost, I suppose I can't tell the coming stories without telling you about the time I stole the King's horse... It was a mistake, as well as a blessing in disguise... Rum, alcohol, whatever you may call it will do that you. But I must say, it was a fun ride, taking Arthur out to the west during the gala... No one knew! They were all too busy dancing! And since no one would dance with me, I suppose the rum made me saddle on up and rode with the horse! Haha, ever since, Marie has known me as the horse thief, and I couldn't help but grow closer to the princess... But we're not here to talk about that! Although, it may have been the first time, it most certainly was not the last! Haha, it actually forged a friendship with the royals I suppose, many horse competition came from it, and more often, I'd visit the castle to toy with my friends and play games with everyone throughout our youth and maybe even our adulthood. But, back to the story, it seems I'm telling on myself! Shameful!

You truly can't win them all, can you? Upon the year of my twin sister's death. I had already picked up the habit of hunting down the best listed upon the Hunter's Society Bounty forms. I have searched for many battles, only to find them ending in either failure or a close defeat in which, our catch had fled away. Even before she had left, I took up many small tasks under the employment of my good friend, Elizabeth Amor. She blessed my cause with a grand fortune of 20,000 coins... Enough or well, more than enough for us to buy a ship, and so, we did with King Alexander's permission... Though I can't help but feel guilt, for, well more personal reasons. But, this isn't about my personal life, this is the focus of my crew and our many adventures! 

So there we were, just me, Uhli and Evergreen... Well, there was also Miura, but he was long knocked out before the battle had even started. And so, the fight was one for each of us to remember! It was against the Wraith of Barsburg, something of the Undead, a black Knight perhaps? We never discovered the identity behind the mask, it'll always remain a mystery!

It was tall, it was powerful! And it was a cursed being after all, right? I'm always unsure of these things, no matter how much I study them. Perhaps that's just the spirit of our journey guiding us. Always aware, but never too certain. The wraith was a battle nearly won, but myself and Uhli had fallen... No thanks to the gods who caused the world's movement and our senses with a sudden delay... The battle was almost ours even after Uhli and I were defeated. Evergreen stood and fought until the very end... 

Just One More Hit! I yelled!

But, lady Fate wouldn't bless us this day... Our biggest catch would turn the tables upon us.

Dammit! I was saddened and frustrated by the loss. But worried for Evergreen, as she suffered the worst fate... Uhli and I were lucky, she, however, lost an ear! And stitching those things back together is no easy task! 

Aha! Though I must say, it was a fight worth our time and effort!

Unlike the Kang Krab that got away!  

Tracked it down for days and just our luck! Someone's already claimed its bounty! This is why we set sail to attend events of our own. Far too much a hassle for us to waste a day away for something someone else has already reached as Esbern'O would say!  After all, with such a hefty bounty, none of us would expect to find these beasts without a little bit of competition! I just wish there were more!  
Already, we have sailed about, collecting coin not only for the crown but for ourselves. We have grown together, polishing our skills for the many adventures ahead! And most importantly, we took in many of the newcomers under our wing. Exposing them to the world through our more minor adventures! Why let them join the Order so soon? They should see the world before swearing their life away, right? After all, I'm not one to follow orders so easily... Gotten into much trouble because of it, and now, it seems like I'm the one giving the orders, albeit, more respectful as my crew and I all see eye to eye. Everyone aboard the ship are equals, and each role or assignment given is crucial as a functioning member of the Soaring Phoenix.
Our Vice Wing's has been doing a great job in function and supplying the crew. Elizabeth & Raisa has taken it as an umbrella branch to her guild... Esbern'o, while leading his own has supplied us with coin and armor the same as Vivian who assures that the crew is well taken care of. Suppose you can say, that our Vice Wings aren't just heavy thinkers, but great investors as well. Unlike the veterans, they won't see much combat, but, they will still hold a great influence, so long as we avoid political conflict.  Still, despite the stability, I can't help but wonder what will come next!
Soon enough. We'll have many more great adventures of our own!  Voyages for just my crew and I, with the motto of no man, left behind! Because one day, we'll find that masterpiece, and bring the people of Osrona a grand fortune. So that concludes the adventures I can remember and maybe one day, I will add more to these pages. But for now, I say we move forward and write about any new events within the years to come when we come across them.
We spent this time gathering, building up our crew, welcoming the many new faces and those willing to join in for the many adventures ahead! No wonder our early adventures sucked! We lacked a proper crew! It was not yet balanced, but now... We have Sanna Arborea! That's right, I managed to bring my family back together, no more will we be shackled down by the laws of the blood wars! And with her, Lemuria Multhunder who married my dear friend, Erehn! And from there, Raisa, Viorell, Vivian, Okara, Athena, Miura, Oracle, Xyth and many, many more! Why. I'd say it'd be enough of us to run a settlement!  From gunslingers, navigators, negotiators, veteran warriors and so forth! Hell! Some would consider us the grand fleet of Osrona!

[Image: e486931d3170b4c67385dbf88272a8b4.png]
Chapter 3: Our Later Adventures
Captain Notes - 1735
We've faced a dragon in the name of Osrona! 
We've collected thirty stallions and mares in the name of freedom!
We've fought many battles upon land and sea!
As their Captain, I've let my men upon many adventures! 
During the years, we've grown in strength. I've seen Miura go from a simple stick of a weapon to a massive tower of a sword. I've seen Esbern'o negotiate his way through surviving a war. I've seen Raisa show her true loyalty to me and watched as she evolved into a person I hardly recognized! Her talents truly are the world to the guild she leads as a merchant! And from her, I've seen those like Viorell grow in their Specialty much like Erehn despite all false accusations to him! An assassin! Could you believe that? The man doesn't have the mind for it! Haha, though with us being pirates to the rest of the world, and Noble Explorers to Osrona, it comes to no surprise that someone would try to set us up. 
But did that stop us? No! We continued to set sail, even aiding our new crew member, Xyth, to finding his own settlement whilst we sail the waters in pursuit of fully conquering the island of Los'tal! Why? So that we can be remembered as Lords of the sea so that the title of King would be bestowed upon me and my crew, remembered as the heroes who gave their lives to explore with this Captain upon the seven seas. The years continue to pass by, and we continue to seek a journey after journey until we are to take Los'tal for ourselves.
It feels as if I am reaching old age, but when I do, I have something for the world, something that will start an era within another!
Who cares if you're a commoner? Any man or woman can be great, we're proof of that!
We'll continue to sail the world, even beyond our death.
My children, will not inherit such titles, like us, they shall earn them through many voyages!
[Image: Screenshot_20200503-124304.jpg?width=358&height=426]
Chapter 4: The Audacity of this World

Can you believe this?! They were after me over some debt from a loan made from when I was fifteen! Can you believe that?! It seems I owe about a hundred and twenty thousand souls! This calls for more adventures! And so, that's exactly where it took us, out of the hands from those pesky bounty hunters and debt collectors! Phew! Do you know what it's like to be brought into a mafia room with only a single light shining upon you in a room full of darkness surrounded by lawyers and mod bosses? Yeah? Well, it is a tricky road! Luckily! After all that strife, after finding some arcanium and obtaining the saddle I promised princess Marie when we were children... Man, I was rich but for a few moments! 
But alas, I had a debt to pay and each piece of arcanium was worth a whopping 25,000 coin! Can you believe that?! And I held onto three of them! If only I had kept them, because the loan itself, the debt had been canceled by Elizabeth, thanks to Raisa and Vivian's efforts in the court trial. Hopefully, the friendship wouldn't be shattered. There's a moral to this story... Stay out of debt, don't take loans at a young age or else. You might find yourself facing odd beast across the sea and fighting other pirates for treasure only to find your riches in the hands of a collector! 
You would think that this would conclude the journey? Wrong! I still have to toss King Alexander off of my ship! Bastard thinks he can avoid me forever?! He's dead wrong! I'm going to get you Al'! But, it was around this time in my life, the year of 1737AC where things began to take a turn for the worse, but also, turn around for the young Captain... I will leave such details hidden, but, we found a treasure worth a million stories, and thus, came about the beginning to a new era... We hope to continue making such an influence on the world and shall continue to work closely with the royal family as Privateers in these unsafe waters... My wife and I, we still plan to conquer all of Los'tal one day, only to settle upon a land full of opportunity! Full of adventure that will never end!  That time is near! Closer than I could ever hope, facing both friends and enemies in more battles than I could count! I encourage those who read this book of my life, to do the same! To uncover the many secrets of the world, of Esshar!

And Now
Chapter 5: Uri's Declaration as a Pirate Lord

The Captain's Letter to the world.
[Image: 35418ce2c620a9341f1f3d0b6f28fe71.png]
Quote:The Legend of Los'tal island

Surely you have heard the rumors... After all, finding and conquering the island was the primary goal to those pirates, the members of the Soaring Phoenix a crew forged in the year of 1734AC. An island rumored to be a treasure trove for all who seek it, bearing arcanium, relics, and many other artifacts deep within its soil. It is a tradition, for a pirate or a noble explorer to conquer one part of it in order to become known as formidable. But to conquer the entire island itself? That pirate would be deemed as a lord of the sea's or better, the free'st of the free, with wisdom and power gained from the island of Lost Tales.  The biggest challenge, is tracing down an island rumored to never be found in the same place twice, though that, could very well be the magic of the island at work, an illusion or some other worldly force that would leads hundreds elsewhere.

It's name originates from the many tragic and heroic stories of the sea. This very island is where most items lost in the ocean of time would turn up. Buried either within the sands or hidden away within the many dungeon like areas such as the mountains, tunnels, and so forth. There have been many who tried to conquer it, both pirates and nobles, but very few can say that they've returned with anything. Some even making false claims to have conquered the island, but none of those people ever bearing the crown, the title given to them as Los'. But, be warned, this island is no walk in the park, as the first crew to conquer it in succession known as the Soaring Phoenix Pirates have ran into countless traps and waves upon waves of monsters and bandits already trying to claim it. And in order to truly conquer the island, to truly become the lord of the sea bearing the crown name of Los... One must find the islands greatest treasures or at least one of them as proof to lordship, so that the era of that particular pirate shall begin such as the era of the Wandering Phoenix

"You want it don't you? All of that treasure buried deep within? Well go and find it! Every piece of gold, every hidden human wisdom as well as my title, I left it all within the forbidden areas on my island of Lost Tales! So go forth, try and take my name of Los', because anyone truly worthy will be recognized as the free'st of the free, and a lord of the open sea. For what you find within the island between it's many riddles are pieces of knowledge that can shape the world as we know it! 

There are no heir's, only those brave enough to take my crown name and start an era of their own!

Call it a hoax if you wish, make up your excuses not to travel for a true title! My words hold nothing but the truth, my solemn promise to you as the Wandering Phoenix, Captain Uri Los' Sanctum."

[Image: tumblr_p93g9s9mtw1twhr1lo1_640.jpg]

Chapter 6: Strife of Esshar

I can't believe all of the events that took place in the span of just a few years... Hard decisions, on my part, had to be made in order to protect my daughters and my crew. The kingdom of Osrona fell shortly after the big reveal of its Queen-Consort, Nebula being a witch... I couldn't believe any of it myself, so much was happening and so fast. Why, I even found myself on an island once again, this time, meeting cosmic beings, and those who have stared into the stars for more than a single lifetime. 

I suppose that this chapter of the story, is where things begin to shake, where the world would go to shambles. Yes, we succeeded in those very events, finding a woman who bathes in the energies of the stars, long sealed within a tree... Her slumber, disturbed by none other than us, the Soaring Phoenix... Though at the time, it was only, Esbern'o, myself, and Astrid... I can say with pride, that we won that battle, and proceeded to venture higher and deeper into the cosmic observatory where we would later find a very particular being, a wolf of the stars... 

So peaceful it sat, always gazing at the night sky... It noticed me, and approached me... At first, we thought it to be hostile but, it seemed that the beast only wanted attention, like a dog. And so, I named him, Mono because of the fact that he only had one eye just like a cyclops, an eye that had absorbed so much cosmic energy that it allowed the wolf to truly see the stars above. However, we still had a mission to complete, and the wolf actually turned out to be a guardian of the telescope we needed to use in order to see the true constellation... Esbern'o tried to see the stars, well actually... He and Astrid both managed to do so while I kept the wolf distracted with my own cosmic energies... But, trying to get out of this without a fight was futile, because soon after they had touched the ancient relic, the wolf went crazy, eating a relic of cosmic energy so that it could fight us...

The battle went on, and the wolf seemed to have the upper hand on all of us... It pained me to fight the beast I had just adopted, but it threatened to kill us if we continued to let it grow in power... So I did what I had to and delivered the finishing blow... After that, it's body was turned to ash from my super-nova explosion, leaving pieces like the star relic, arcanium and much more behind... Ironically, I obtained its eye, and an injury to forever remind me of a victory that nearly cost us our lives... We've won, but at what cost? 

Later on, I found a use for that eye, to implant it within a friend who had lost his own... Xyth, which brings us to the next chapter.

[Image: CoverImage.jpg]
Chapter 7: The Three C's

Uri Los' Sanctum
Captain of the Soaring Phoenix
Conquerer of Los'tal
Councilmen of Osilot
These three titles are what made the man.. Someone who leads, someone who cares for the people, someone who values freedom over anything else. After and even before the fall of Osrona, Uri and Xyth had been working together for a span of five or so years, working to build a settlement together. A place that they will soon call Osilot, a small island settlement full of mystery for it was placed on the very far off the coast of Los'tal so that Uri as its guardian would continue to protect his greatest treasure ever known.  It's during this time, in the making of Osilot that Uri travels on most of his greatest and most life-risking adventures, even proud to say that his student, Elijah Azar might soon find a horizon of his own.  
Uri was an ally to many people, which always kept him neutral, being kind to those like General Alya for the bond they shared between a mutual person, Uri's first student, Caila who later obtained the wings of fire. Followed by his second student Elijah who would succeed the master in more ways than one, two of which Uri could be most proud of, but the ones that ultimately mattered the most, were the upbringing of his children, Lila and Azalea. Be it that they were fighters or diplomats, Uri sought a better life for them in the making of Osilot. Most importantly, their safety and freedom to make up for whatever triggered the coming of assassins and a hit placed onto their backs long before they were even born... To this day, Uri keeps an eye out for those who threatened the lives of his daughters. But that's not what makes him a great leader, instead, it is his will and ability to bring forth these changes. 
Uri was the Councilmen of the People for Osilot. A noble title granted to him by Xyth in the findings of the settlement, and thus, they would go down in that settlement history as the founders.  Even long after the island funds had been gathered, Uri remains aboard his ship very often, always seeking the next big adventure, trying to capture or tame a giant beast that would protect them and their freedom if it so desired. Always fighting for the people, just as he has done to protect many lives of no-magi and magi alike from a genocide from the teraphim who overthrew Osrona. There, were so many uncounted efforts made and done by Uri, but, many best left in the Ocean of Time. 
As a Captain, he protects his Crew.
As the Conquerer of Los'Tal he remains a guardian to its secrets.
As the Councilmen of the People, he gives guidance to all of Osilot.
That is who the Wandering Pheonix was, Uri Los' Sanctum.
---To Be Continued!

[Image: 4d082f08ab5469bb88b36739a3025a92.png] [Image: 9d2621a7e25eb7454f3e987fd7d940b6.png]
Everyone Steal A Horse! They Can't Stop All of Us!
Topic Options