TheMundaneLordTheMundaneLord's Ban Appeal
Key: TheMundaneLord

The admin that banned you: I'm Not sure

Ban Duration: I'm not sure

Date of Ban: A few months ago (Back on Spires)

Reason Supplied: Probably Trolling

Summarize your side of the story, as well as why you think you should be unbanned: A buddy pulled some dumb meme shit on Spires and got banned for it, then tried to avoid it by logging into any account he could get his grubby little hands on. Including one of mine. It didn't work in the slightest all he accomplished was unwittingly getting me and a few others banned along with him. 

I've since changed my passwords(And forgot one of them in the process) to keep him from bending me over like this again. With the release of Eternia 3 I was just hoping to jump in with a handful of friends who I'd been anticipating it with, but I'm still banned so that was a pretty big wet blanket. Just hope y'all can trust me enough for another chance at keeping mouth-breathers off my keys.
I can attest to Mundane’s honestly here. If a vouch Helps any.
I witnessed the event where this account was banned. Can also confirm that the RP/trolling that got the account banned is not in line with the way that Mundane played the Rooster Knight, Bill Williamson. Other than that I know the people involved and one actively claims responsibility for the incident.
Topic Options