Retro but I'm now DMing
Key/Character: Pin Head/Valero Task
Which Event: The Clown Prince's Requiem

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Barely had to wait.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The timed battles was really cool touch, and it made fights just that little bit harder, as I personally had to debate if I wanted to rush in like a crackhead, and deal as much damage as possible at the risk of going down in order to give us just a bit more time. Besides that the fights were just fun as heck. Lovely stuff.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was a bank heist, and a pretty damn great one at that. Everything we emoted did was taken into account, and in someway shape or form it helped us out with the robbery.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) I walked out of there with a bunch of coins, dragging my heavily injured ass back to Theria. The reward was more than worth the risk.

Overall: The first event of yours I've ever been on, and it was a pretty swell time. Thank you!

Any other comments: I miss him so fucking much boys.
Key/Character: EddieMurphySSJ4/Walter orn Docro
Which Event: The Clown Prince's Requiem (Swan Song, even)

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very snappy, Retro is a very engaging DM in the sense that he's always paying attention to who is posting and when, and it constantly reflects in his narrates. It doesn't feel as though you're just posting out of inertia at all.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Very good. Every EC fight had a very specific set of gimmicks. The puzzles, though well thought out beforehand, still bore a certain level of malleability to our RPs. Pretty exciting.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Up to us, mostly. That's what blew me away the most. Given the fact that we were meant to come up with the plans for each move, Retro succeeded in making the consequences and circumstances surrounding and created by our actions believable and organic. Every RP felt like it mattered.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Pretty fair, all in all. We knew what we were walking into!

Overall: would definitely ask retro to dm more stuff for me

now he's doomed

Any other comments: rip willow

all my homies love willow
Key/Character: Didosforte/Nidaz
Which Event: The Forest Cult

Responsiveness: The narrations were done quickly, which were shortly followed by the actions of the characters! In addition to obviously always taking into account the actions taken by any of the characters for the next narrate.. So all good!

Balance: The balances were good for the battle, considering the size of the group and who was involved! So, nothing to complain here.

Storytelling: For what I asked for, which was very simple, Retro went the extra mile! Bringing something much more complex and interesting than what I expected, where a good part of the event was very entertaining with the story that was told to us!

Fairness: As said in the question of balance, yes, considering who was part of the group and how we could deal with the situation! Where in the end, we got what we wanted, at a reasonable cost..

Overall: Retro did a extremely great job, finding time in his schedule to this odd group with different time zones! Probably would ask for him to dm another event.

Any other comments: I wanted to say that rip bog, boy suffered a little during it.. And thank everyone who participated in the event! Truly, thank ya all.
[Image: image.png]
Topic Options