Suggestions
(02-14-2021, 07:40 PM)TheHipster Wrote: After ten thousand years, please let DMs adjust weight / phys on their weapons.

You already can. My DM key has a 0 weight 0 damage sword if I ever want to run an armed EC.
Jumpy has shown me the error of my ways

Pog
let us use html in our shop names again so i can attract more people with my flashy name. if it becomes a problem just disable the non-relevant tags that aren't font/i/b/u/s

it's a crime to be ugly, as my hero would say
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
its a crime
100% Cooking Hidden 

Master Chef
- Increased Pow Chance on food, Increased Vit
- More energy to create a master dish.
- Savory Dish - Dish capable of healing overtime, requires double ingredients, energy, big CD to make.

Blacksmith Hidden
1 or the other 
- Thick Skin; 5% DR; 0.5 less cc duration?
- Ironmongers Grasp; 5% AP; Higher chances at rare bonus on crafts.

Alchemists Hidden
- Mastered Potency; Additional duration time to potions.
- Ominous Bog; Ability to use a potion and have it effect a target and anyone 1 tile around them. Flee/Pursue determined.
Having a setting on mailboxes where the helpers can't just steal your mail since big hubs with many lots within have a long list of helpers.
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
For the love of everything holy. 
Please add more weapon/armor variants to choose from in the Artificer tree, please? 
I feel like everyone under the sun has the same 5 swords or 5 staffs. 
Which, is an underwhelming and sad amount considering how long this game has been running for. 
Three iterations of Eternia have come and gone between six+ years of playtime. 
Which has seen hundreds, if not thousands, of weapon/armor sprites introduced into the games code.
But we Artificers, which thrive on making cool arms and armors for the playerbase to use; are stuck using the same handful of sprites since Spires of Agartha.
Please.
From all the Artificers out here.
Please.
Add more sprite options to use.
Give us some flavor to use here, getting kinda bland with the lack of cool weapons/armor out there.
(07-04-2021, 05:20 PM)Davetopia Wrote: For the love of everything holy. 
Please add more weapon/armor variants to choose from in the Artificer tree, please? 
I feel like everyone under the sun has the same 5 swords or 5 staffs. 
Which, is an underwhelming and sad amount considering how long this game has been running for. 
Three iterations of Eternia have come and gone between six+ years of playtime. 
Which has seen hundreds, if not thousands, of weapon/armor sprites introduced into the games code.
But we Artificers, which thrive on making cool arms and armors for the playerbase to use; are stuck using the same handful of sprites since Spires of Agartha.
Please.
From all the Artificers out here.
Please.
Add more sprite options to use.
Give us some flavor to use here, getting kinda bland with the lack of cool weapons/armor out there.

As an artificer myself, I'd like it if there were more sprites to choose from, but I don't think it's necessarily that needed. You can already remedy the lack of unique sprites through applying for a custom weapon as an artificer. Sure, it may take more time because of the approval process, but it'll be a unique weapon on top of that, even if you just use the same stats as a publicly available weapon.
Will just need to provide a sprite for them to use for the unique weapon.
As for armor, anyone with a Gold Patron could change it to whatever you'd like.

[Image: unknown.png]
(07-04-2021, 06:55 PM)Raihex Wrote: -You can already remedy the lack of unique sprites through applying for a custom weapon as an artificer.

-As for armor, anyone with a Gold Patron could change it to whatever you'd like.

Uniques are meant to be unique for a reason. They're specially developed weapons/armor/other that are meant to be stronger than standard items, with a neat sprite stacked on for visual effect and coolness. What I'm asking, isn't for more uniques items in game, or for the to be easily accepted by journal staff. There are hundreds upon hundreds of sprites that have been used over the half-decade this game has been running. It just seems that the majority of them are either not public due to [reasons], or have been lost to time. Should the community be asked to donate, I'm betting that there would be a flood of sprites that could be used. 

What I would like to see is for more variety in the artificer weapon/armor categories. Visual quality of life for the server would spread coolness for all players. I've been playing this game on and off since the times in E1 when you needed to ask the admins to get magic, and I still see most of the weapons from back then still being used now. Even though the sprite quality on some isn't entirely up to date for the current server. One neat visual update for the crafter bois, would be a nice gift to the community. Funnily enough though, I'd say the majority of the weapon sprites currently useable by crafters are from early-mid E1 times.

As for what can be said for the armor comment. Seriousness aside.

Blue Tribe no understand why I wear loincloth and swing stick? Am of Brown Tribe, that why.      laughs in poor people problems

Stacking onto this, I would also very much enjoy to see Shield, Glove/Bracer/Gauntlet, Shoe/Armored Boot, Cloak/Cape and Helmet items be placed into the Artificing Tree so players can make full use of the entire tree's abilities. Maybe even some cute visuals for rings and necklaces. I find it funny that Esshar has no smiths that make helmets, gloves, or different types of boots, and only has a single Shield Smith, but has potentially hundreds of Gun Smiths. 

Just a humble man's suggestion. Really would like to see some of this stuff put into game, make the Crafter Mains have a bit more enjoyment out of the variety of items that could be crafted.
Let's give Sarradian access to the following passives:

-House Fluvia descendant
-House Viento/Hay-sun descendant
-House Hajara descendant
-House La'Heba descendant

This will allow them to gain an RPP discount in one elemental tree depending on their ascendency. thus making it more appealing to play them, and also providing them some sort of mechanical advantage, as they are supposed to be Elementalist.

And not only that! this should also be tied to their IC! for fun RP moments and whatnot.
Thank you for coming to my ted talk

and maybe we should nerf a little bit sarradian's heals, but only if they get this.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Topic Options