Suggestions
Give roots an immunity timer like stuns please.. I beg.
(07-03-2020, 01:29 AM)LittleFirebird Wrote: Give roots an immunity timer like stuns please.. I beg.

I'm inclined to agree after watching someone remain rooted in a fight for like, 5-8 seconds after dealing with a metal/grav build.
can we please change how mana amnesia functions. i tire of having to cry to admins to manually remove my shit. i understand this is only an issue with people that have hiddens.

it is a small QOL change for players and admins, and seems like it would be as easy as just adding a new variable for hiddens. if a spell has that particular variable it isn’t refunded

please. my crack addiction is beginning to inconvenience everyone..
rt
adding the no refund variable to a ton of spells scattered throughout the trees isn't a 'small QoL change' but yeah i'll start making my way through it. hidden spells aren't defined in a particular way that makes it easy is all
Perhaps make Mana amnesias proc a small dialogue box. To wipe all your spells or maybe 3 of them. That way we can fine tune our builds without having to refund it all. Also, Mana Amnesias sometimes bug and don't return the correct amount of RPP. Causing admins needing to give you rpp and making it rather messy.
(07-03-2020, 07:37 AM)Cynthia Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 01:29 AM)LittleFirebird Wrote: Give roots an immunity timer like stuns please.. I beg.

I'm inclined to agree after watching someone remain rooted in a fight for like, 5-8 seconds after dealing with a metal/grav build.

I can attest to the power of Metal + anything that also deals with CC, and who died to a combo build of metal: The Stun -> Root -> Stun-> Root->damage combo SHREDS hardcore. But it's extremely niche and if the combo is broken anywhere? It's almost completely useless, given the mana % it costs to build off this combo.

Do I think it should be nerfed? No, not really. A cleanse, dodging, or hell usualy just BLOCKING when the first root drops can severely dampen how much damage you take. Is it cheezy? hell yeah. Is it overpowered? Not really, just really annoying if you don't manage to avoid the initial combo. (And my build's going to be even more pain in the ass when add in the final tree)
you're literally the person who uses the build, therefore...

the fuck?
(07-03-2020, 11:58 PM)Ziagfu Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 07:37 AM)Cynthia Wrote:

I can attest to the power of Metal + anything that also deals with CC, and who died to a combo build of metal: The Stun -> Root -> Stun-> Root->damage combo SHREDS hardcore. But it's extremely niche and if the combo is broken anywhere? It's almost completely useless, given the mana % it costs to build off this combo.

Do I think it should be nerfed? No, not really. A cleanse, dodging, or hell usualy just BLOCKING when the first root drops can severely dampen how much damage you take. Is it cheezy? hell yeah. Is it overpowered? Not really, just really annoying if you don't manage to avoid the initial combo. (And my build's going to be even more pain in the ass when add in the final tree)

There's other roots and stuns, so I wouldn't really call it niche. Also not to mention the fact that there's not any real counterplay to it, either. If you're hit, you're stuck in an unskippable cutscene of watching you combo your abilities. Not every tree has a cleanse readily available, in fact I would call them more niche than stun / root stacking.
it's overpowered because it takes no skill at all to do. the root is a homing which I think is the main issue. if it wasn't a homing i'd give you that. but you can't do much to stop it if your opponent has more than 2 braincells. Just wait for a dash, get them against the wall and let it fly. Or just get right to next to them to do it.

personally I think it could be changed to a skillshot, like fireball or golden bolt. if it hits it roots but it's far less overpowered in that state.

just so happens that most of the people using metal aren't the best verbers, and they went metal because of that. not all, but i'd say most.
cayden arborea flashbacks oh god oh fuKC
Topic Options