flipper23Shards of the Vale
[Image: ngan-pham-ori-and-the-blind-forest-nearl...099013.jpg]

"The spirit of a departed creature, of a person, or simply a ceature born of pure mana itself as a formless spirit- a fae, a wisp, or Primordial.. these creatures may move at they please, wandering wherever they desire. Sometimes, when the barrier between worlds is thinned- such as it is in the Vale- even between the spirit and physical worlds on their own power. At least- until the strain of being here without a rooting body forces them to return or fade away. Such is how Teraphims like our High Lady, or the one who raised me, are born. Unyfying a powerful spirit with their physical body, as Aschae once did for all of us." - Aerilon Tsuchai, Archdruid of Myllenoris

Deep in the Vale, the young Biru is preparing a ceremony to attract the spirits inhabiting underground! She seeks to honour them by offering colorful and sturdy shards of crystal they could inhabit (see hermit crabs grabbing shells if you'd like) so Biru can become a walking nest for spirits who wish to rest. The young Teraphim wishes to do this so she'd never be alone and always have invisible friends to go on adventure with!
tone: endearing, undertale-like-strange, ori-blind-forest-vibe, funny?
reward: some nice character development
DM: i'm looking for one that's why I post here!
(i'm well aware this appears to be a strange request as there'd most likely be no battles with that setting but it would feel really out of place if I wrote the arrival of spirits on my own! It wouldn't be creativity no more but some Mary Sue kind of stuff. Thank you for reading!)
Taking this one!
Topic Options