VolatileSome Quality of Life Changes.
because of corona im literally neckbeard life rn so i dont care, can we get some actual job people on here to opine?
Your corona vacation will end, and then you too will have to go back to being a wage slave instead of a 1 rpp per hour eternia slave
Maybe at rpl 100-150. At 50 it's a bit jarring to see 15 ---> 3. Then for three hours? I personally don't care for rpp gains. I'll rp regardless but that shit. I was doing it at 200-220. I think that shift in gain rate should be moved. Not removed entirely, I can see the pros of it.. but not at rpl 50.
[Image: guintitus-1.png][Image: rykermatryona.png]
yes, 3 was a little too slow, mostly because it'd take people too long to reach the 100+ bracket where things begin to level out a little. hopefully at 5 the pacing is all right

i'd expect someone that played for the day with the current levels of interaction to comfortably hit 20+ rpp now, and either approach or exceed 100 within a few days
Not really feeling this whole 3 hour check thing.
This 3 hour thing really screws with us Morning and at Work RPers. I get the idea of having less 200 Rpl characters, but getting to that took me almost 2 weeks before the Time skip. Now trying to find people in the morning to RP with now is relatively easy but down the road, this will be an issue and put some people even further behind. RP gets really dead between 0600 till 1200, right when things get busy and RPing becomes a hard task altogether. I know this won't change anything but, had to put my opinion in.
these weren't quality of life changes. they weren't quality of life at all

these are detrimental to my life, actually, holy

sign me up for dying with an unfinished build, daddy

watch as i rp for two weeks to buy one ability that costs 25 rpp because i hit the 150 softcap, haha
[Image: sRw0SQI.png][Image: unknown.png]
All I want is the three hour timer to be a cooldown and not a timer. It would feel much better than the current system where if you miss a check, you know you have to wait 3 more hours to know if you hit it.
I, personally would rather go with Dani’s suggestion. He had it right.

https://chronicles-of-esshar.com/forum/s...27#pid8127
A two hour cooldown > timer.
Topic Options