Poll: New Era Festival, the peoples choice!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
81.82%
9 81.82%
No. . .
0%
0 0%
Give It Some More Thought
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

IronFistTNew Era Welcoming Festival

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Come one, come all. It's just a night for all, so come forth both short and tall! 
Because the time of passing the torch is near. 
From those who trained and raised us, our masters and unto us, the seeds who blossomed into many forms of a single masterpiece!
I, Reno Sanctum, with my group of planners such as Jovan, Alvin Multhunder and more! Are asking you, the council of Osrona, for your financial support in the events of forming a festival in celebration and honor of all previous knights and warriors who've built this town into what it is today.
A Tournament might be held as well as other forms of entertainment! Let it be a day for all citizens and foreigners to remember!

After all, a legend wouldn't exist without a commoner's praise! We want this day to be one of excitement, orchestrated by our united community! Jovan, a wise man has written out a plan!

-----------------------------

Quote:Holy Admiration of Angelic StarsA festival, open for all: Celestialists, Kraus followers, common people - no matter. Entrance is Free! Should take place in Messaris. Or in academic yards. Messaris is better - there is a place with unoccupied stalls, near the statue with wings. Sea with plenty of fish is nearby.

Let's make it a chill, a bit of religious fest (but not too much! No direct propaganda!). Open for all. Demons are not welcome, but if they come and behave nicely, don't kick them out. That would be rude. Occultists may feel uneasy, but don't push them too hard.

Also, free food and drinks for everyone who wants it. May help with that.

Fighting sucks, so no fighting.

Name ideas: Allstars Holy Festival, Holy Admiration Of Stars.

Jovan Novak

Let's Hear It From The People!
Yay
Neigh
Give It Some More Thought?

Send in your votes!

Possibly Saturday 21st, between the hours of: 2PM (1400) to 6PM (1800) 
LOCATED IN OSRONA'S MOST POPULATED AREA, THE TOWN PARK!
There's a special event near the end of the festival.
A token for all participants, known as The Mortal Constellation.
Time here is in EST, I suppose.

Please, no Deadly or Dangerous fights. Thank you for understanding.

If you agree to behave nicely, and not to attack others - you are welcome.
Town park seems quite trivial. What about this location in Messaris?

[Image: 4UDNCOa.png]

Also, demons are known troublemakers, they may ruin a relaxed atmosphere. They should not come, just to avoid provocations and fights. Instead, Knights and City Watch are invited to ensure protection and safety of attendants.
(03-17-2020, 08:17 PM)GrayHood Wrote: Town park seems quite trivial. What about this location in Messaris?

This is a very good spot. Much more to see and enjoy with the beach so close. 
Confirmed, this is the new location then.

[Image: 222837647ba41ac5ca58a8f4a2ae75f9.png]

RENO'S ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE PARTICIPANTS AND TOWNS NEARBY!

With the ears of the people. From the House of Yiel came Reno Sinclair Sanctum to speak his words to the fighters, the people of Essahr whom will gather here today in Osrona, to earn their place in history!

"Everyone! I hope my words will reach you! Because here today in Osrona, during the grand festival that shall welcome the New Era! I invite you to fight in our tournament! Be it to settle old grudges, or to have your final go before you part from this world! I welcome you to imprint your image into the stories and books of history! 

So Come Forth!

Show Me and the rest of the world, that there are many lurking legends, the true magi born of Esshar!"

--
(If you have screenshots of the earlier festival event, post in the reply section.)
--
Later This Day...
--

[Image: 1a7269cd70131b363fa591809815235f.png]

THANK YOU! Everyone! For participating in the event of a Life Time! It was GLORIOUS! Fighting with you! I say! 
Truly, a fitting end to the Era we've risen from as we welcome a new time to behold!
One day, when the children of the future read into this, they will realize that it was the start of a road we've paved for them! Haha! I'd sell my soul if I meant fighting alongside you all again in and again for eternity! For this Scholar, has saw the world's wisdom, in each and every one of you! 
Jovan's Announcement.
I'd like to thank council of Osrona for their support. We have enjoyed the work of holiday organizer, without him a party would end up quickly.
[Image: wZwdJBt.png]

[Image: HL2jrDq.png]
Topic Options