WoolooJustice for click-verbers
Hi I'm a masochistic click-verber who's been screwed over even more by changes in Esshar

You can no longer lock hotbar so sometimes you just lose your spells entirely and that sucks

And then you have the fact that if you click on the black part of a spell icon it doesn't cast at all so trying to click things like bubble blast, overheat, mind fray, etc becomes impossible because if you click on a black pixel IT WILL NOT CAST so you end up kinda just rapidly clicking and unable to cast for a bit.

Please fix at least the latter that's seriously stupid

inb4justdon'tclickverb
Oh boy don't use gravity or illusion if you prefer clickverbing. The spells simply don't work for it.
[Image: 126db6411e18f8b1faae8b42e1444863.png]
If anything I'm better than u because I dunked on u while having to have pixel perfect precision on my spells

seriously who made Fall's icon it's 1 pixel in width. It's lines. It's impossible to click on and cast properly.
Done on both accounts.
Nadrew the GOD
(03-14-2020, 06:00 AM)Wooloo Wrote: If anything I'm better than u because I dunked on u while having to have pixel perfect precision on my spells

seriously who made Fall's icon it's 1 pixel in width. It's lines. It's impossible to click on and cast properly.

Well I met a crazy armed/unarmed build were the person would equip and de equip there weapon during their combo. I have to say, I was impressed. So I'm pretty sure you are a good clickverber! I think!
Topic Options