FoodGood ol' DM Food
Key: The Supper

Event Preferences: I can work with anything. Do note that I really like lore/development-focused events. I am also a very, very keen on delivering big punishment for big reward. Expect a wild ride unless specified otherwise.

Contact Information: The Dinner#1028 Don't hesitate to DM me, and poke me if I don't initially reply. I have more time at my disposal these days.

Anything Else: Getting some more experience with recent events, but I could still improve on balancing! I also tend to do my own maps for events depending on the size and creative efforts behind the premise. 
Key/Character: Galynn Sulis
Which Event: The Dark Island

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 11/10 Most narrates were pre-written or typed out fast, great job here.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9/10 While I enjoy a challenge, I still think a bit of it (trap-wise) was still unavoidable feeling but it definitely wasn't bad for a new DM. 
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 11/10 Story was great, I really loved it.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): This wasn't your fault, so it won't affect the rating, but the purpose of the event was for a unique arcanium chestplate and as it stands that's not what the reward was. The risk definitely didn't meet the reward (given all the traps and the like) unless the armor is adjusted at a later date, had I known in advance i was getting slightly better mythril I could have just devved out better armor were the timeskip not happening. Though again, not your fault. 9/10 For what we did get besides that.

Overall: 9.5/10 Great for a new DM, other outside issues aside, it definitely wasn't bad. I'd have you run events for me again if you're willing.

Any other comments: Thanks for running the event!
Key/Character: Flipper23 / Biru
Which Event: Shard of the Vales

Responsiveness: The reponses were lightning fast, no joke!
Balance:  First fight was very, very easy but was also very hard to balance because of the great difference in power between me and my friend who came along. The second fight? I was on the edge of my seat! We took it to the fifth round and barely made it. We had to take a break because I needed a shower...

Storytelling: I felt really involved in the story. All the little details you put, the way you described the environment around us and the overall vibe of it? It was just everything I wanted for my first event. It felt like a real adventure and it was really easy to get immersed into your story... also the soundtrack you chose was very fitting! You're a very very good storyteller.

Fairness: We got what we wanted and a little more!! You were also very clear and transparent when it came to injuries and we had no bad surprises!

Overall: Thank you. It was a really, really pleasant experience and I hope I will have you to lead my future events!

Any other comments: I have played D&D campaigns less engaging than this event. That says it all! 

If I had to put a grade? 10/10

I heavily recommend Food
Key/Character: TogeticGuy / Aerilon Tsuchai
Which Event: Shard of the Vales

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Most of the narration was pre-written and was altered based on our actions, which made it all flow really well, even the wholly new narration posts were really quick. Honestly our post time was the biggest bottleneck, and the reason it went on for an extra three hours

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): There was some fun puzzle stuff early on that we missed the answer to but came up with a solution of our own that ended up being incorporated and feeling good to have our unorthodox method still fit in fine. The actual combat battles ranged a little, the first was a bit easy but helped balance the later fight by assessing our damage output and tankiness, and it fit in the story pretty well to have that enemy be weaker than expected so it didn't feel like an issue. The final fight got down to the wire, but never felt unfair, we managed to etch out a victory in a way that felt satisfying despite the disparity in offensive ability of the two of us

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story was very fun, and ran between a couple of genres(?)/styles from something very mysterious, to a little silly, and then more serious towards the end, the story itself was a lot of fun to play through, with it pretty well tailored to the characters involved and receptive to their actions.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I'd say overall this was good, we had the system of injuries lain out to us from the start, and it was all very fair. We came out with temps that were generously decreased due to the system and dm goodwill, and although it could've been harsher on us, it didn't make the rewards feel unearned in response given the type of event we were running.

Overall: 10/10, gave an extremely fun experience with some cool rewards and a fun story to play through

Any other comments: DM Food Moth
Key/Character: Magne Kriemhild
Which Event: Rise of the Azure Rebellion  (Turned Medium CoD)

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10. Very rapid, very detailed. No time wasted!

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10. Some balance hiccups around the shop due to people hopping in and out of the event due to how long the two were, but we did some test rounds to make it difficult yet still possible to pull off if we worked right! Dinner put serious time and thought into the balancing to make it fun for everyone.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): A truly epic adventure, split into two events. Lasted about thirteen hours in total between the two. The detail put into every little aspect of the story, from the weather to the smoke overhead to the NPC mooks that we fought against and with, it was sensational. 

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10. There were a lot of rewards for this event given the amount of people that participated. I'm personally quite happy with my reward for it, given the injuries I took!

Overall: 10/10, would recommend.

Any other comments: The results of this event were definitely something that my character will remember for the rest of her life, as are the people who participated. Also, fuck, watching two of the participants pull death rolls after getting demolished was T E N S E.
Key/Character: Demon4626/ Reno Sanctum during event ---Currently Uri Sanctum
Which Event: The New Era Festival

Responsiveness: 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Balanced, extremely fun and unique.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Over the top, it took some unexpected turns! You couldn't really be prepared for what came next! 10/10
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10

Overall: 12/10

Any other comments: Thanks for running the Pre-Time Skip Event! It was the final event before the 50 year jump and I meant to write a review for the longest time Mr.Snacks. Just wanted to give my opinions on a great event that you took out of your own time to host! It was a great surprise, and a welcomed one too! Everyone enjoyed themselves! 
[Image: 4d082f08ab5469bb88b36739a3025a92.png] [Image: 9d2621a7e25eb7454f3e987fd7d940b6.png]
Everyone Steal A Horse! They Can't Stop All of Us!
Key/Character: Miura
Which Event: Rise of the Azure Rebellion

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10. Fast, handled very quickly.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10, I couldn't even argue with the balance used in the Events, and even if there was a part that might've been too strong because we lost members on the way, Dinner was able to amend the gaps accordingly and fairly.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The content of the events had been phenomenal, down to sulphur in the air to destroying the lion statues to progress further to Dong Zhian, couldn't argue with this either. 10/10. Not to mention, it met every characters development PERFECTLY. Not to mention, the theme of the event was pinpointed accurately.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10. Rewards were excellent, as were the rolls! I almost just about died, but was lucky enough to survive thanks to a proposition that gave my Character further time to develop on, rather than completely be gone.

Overall: 10/10, no arguments, no complaints, absolutely perfect. If you have an event? Ask Dinner.

Any other comments: Other than having the shittiest luck on the Planet, this event? Amazing.  
Key/Character: Nero
Which Event: Rise of the Azure Rebellion

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Godspeed...11/10

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Fanstatic. A nice variety between battles and puzzle type RP which an influx of combat at the end to seal it all off. It built up well and allowed for solid development throughout. The battles were hype and being the one to finish off a boss allowed for some great RP moments when you were given the rights to RP finishing it.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story fit the premise of the event. Being as it was an event applied for a specific character, it matched said character well and allowed for other people to have their respective moments within this confined story. Great.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The event was brutal, but with good reason. Rewards were given throughout, ranging from mechanical items to objects related to character development. The fairness is what it should be when discussing this style and difficulty of event.

Overall: I ain't got nothing to complain about. Dinner is da man if you want any sort of semi-dangerous to dangerous event. His high risk, high reward style is PERFECT for those.

Any other comments: The person above me has stinky feet.
Key/Character: Fu Feng Fa
Which Event: The Wyld Paths

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Didn't pre-write the narrations but honestly? I kinda of prefer that. I had no issues with the times it took to post. Longer posts took about ten-fifteen minutes and for quality RP that's acceptable. 

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Was fine, struggled due to rpl gap in party.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I enjoyed it a good deal, there was a mystery to the temple, the lore being offered was interesting and fresh.

Overall: Solid DM, look forwards to next time.

Any other comments: Thanks for running the event!
Topic Options