Detective100Recent rumours at Theria
After a certain incident at the city, certain rumours can now be heard, spoken and repeated through hearsay admist the streets. Among some of them, from two people at a certain corner in the street:

"Have you heard? An osronan girl had just been attacked in broad daylight!" 

"I've seen it, that man was terrifying! Why did his eye glow?! He was about to kidnap her!"

"Did an osronan noble really pay a demon to save the girl? That just sounds like a lie!" 

"All true, the girl actually paid a demon to do her fight for her!"

"I heard that the demon was... Hot, though?-" "What are you even talking about?! And besides, i've seen the demon fighting that giant. He left him wounded and bleeding!"

"Didn't the demon then attacked her for not having the proper amount?-" "Again, I saw! As compromise, he instead took flesh, took a bite right off her shoulder!"

"Is Theria can even be considered a safe place, with the city being used as other people's fighting ground?"

The conversation than proceeded to part worrying, part panicking about the possible future of Theria, with other, both different and similar rumours, can be heard through different districts and bars in the city.

(OOC note:
Anyone that had happened at the scenario I am referring to, can add in more rumours that think may be appropriate)
In Osrona, many were witness to the young Lady Pelleaux stumbling through the streets, bloodied and broken- but laughing and smiling as no one had ever seen her before. 

"I heard she has been laid in bed for months now." 

"Why was she even in Theria?" "Probably to buy out mercenaries for her protection. Serves her right." 

"I heard she died of her wounds, no one in the manor would help her." 

Though, in her bed, Aren vey Pelleaux sat, trussed up like a mummy from her neck to her abdomen, softly telling stories to her younger sibling. 

And, for the first time, it looked as if... 

"The young Lady has been smiling. Laughing. It's almost like she's a completely different person since she was maimed..."
Topic Options