MaliNerf AP Stacking(Cosmic)
(02-25-2020, 05:04 PM)Miscreated Wrote: I don't really respond to threads, but after reading this one it just kills motivation to even continue playing a cosmic mage. It doesn't matter if you follow the lore or how much you try to help revive the Church rp. People will continue to bash a tree because they only care about the pvp aspects of the tree instead of the lore behind it. I don't see that many cosmic mages and I usually see people spawn and just go holy magic and that's more common than cosmic. I guess if people have a hard time beating a tree then it calls for a nerf and I also tell people cosmic alone can't win a fight it's what you pair it with, but I guess this is just me losing motivation to continue rping as one snice everyone hates the tree. If nerfing it makes people feel better about there win to lost record then do it, so they can find the next tree to hate and complain about till it gets nerfed.

Extremely asinine for you to say such a thing- and then turn around and say that you're 'demotivated' because everyone else hates your tree. In any event...I've also learned that nothing has still been done about AP stacking in general. No caps, nothing- save for a bit of an adjustment on the cosmic tree that barely changes anything at all.

Regardless, incase you missed the second point of this thread, it is solely not about cosmic(please do not internalize this, it's not about you or anyone in particular or solely just cosmic), this is about the ability to AP stack and how easy it's become with trees such as Energy, Cosmic, Occult, Crystal, and more. In any event, I suggest a cap for it...Like everyone else has.
Cap on DR when
Alternative
[Image: cLqE2F8.png][Image: 6a80e83f676006462821fa550d8d8339.png]
A cap for AP yes..
[Image: unknown.png]
occult aoe energy AW cosmic invig psmashes when
IDEA: Make it so with each AP stack, the AP Boost diminishes by half.

EXAMPLE: Try to stack 10%AP aura with 10%AP buff, get 15% AP total, try to stack another 10% onto it with another buff of some sort, only get 17.5% AP.

I'm sure you get the point here, people who use multiple moves to stack AP and dominate the meta would be severely nerfed, but not into the ground. People who only have one or two AP moves wouldn't be too severely punished, however it would surely level the playing-field against cosmic people with 4 AP buffs.

ALSO: I agree with the part about the slows, too, cosmic slows too strong for how much damage they do. Do the same thing on DR if you want.
Topic Options