HoovykingA testament.
[Image: GGM7RFVrFldWyJwfYtFRCz84aryG47IQ4fdR5yW1...e81gKcGvdI]
Quote:
The notes are handwritten, and shakey at best. Small blotches of blood mark the edges and stain the pages. 

My name is Ryan Speranza, and I am not a monster. 

It's been a whole year since being imprisoned at Moonfall. I was cocky, trying to take in a witch by myself. She was far stronger, and brought me to this damned place. I thought I was going to die. 

I was wrong. 

My skin writhes with the parasites, and the wounds they've given me have stopped healing. My heart's exposed to the world, and it's still. Even with all of this, I still live. I don't know what she did to me, I don't know how I'm still conscious. But they parade me around, calling me a doll and proclaiming this suffering like it's a game. The Supreme wants to push how far they can toy with my body and soul, and I can't do a thing. 

I'm scared about what I will wake up to tomorrow. 

The only hope I have anymore is that someone stronger than me will kill her. Maybe one of the Exarchs, or someone stronger. I just want to die, I can't stand the feeling of them all moving under my skin anymore.

I just need to keep writing, and I'll stay sane. If someone finds this, I didn't mean to hurt anyone. 
Topic Options