VolatileCooking.
Add a cooking EXP ratio. Show how much cooking you need to do to make the next level.
Also remove the timer on cooking no that cooking pots are a thing. Or make a /cooking command so peopel can know how long until they can cook for full exp again.
My discord is Vi#6600
You need to cook 3 times in order to level up. The cooldown on it is an hour.

Literally the easiest way is to cook something and eat it and then go off that, or have a separate timer going in google like I did.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Yes Milly but now you ned to make a cooking pot in your own house to do so. Which means running back to your house every hour to grind cooking...
My discord is Vi#6600
Grind dont stop
[Image: unknown.png]
Gm but instead of good morning it stands for get money.

Rise and grind, cooking Kings and Queens.
Bro. It's realistic now. No longer will you be randomly making fried eggs in the middle of a CoD event.
Alternative
[Image: cLqE2F8.png][Image: 6a80e83f676006462821fa550d8d8339.png]
If you’re cooking eggs in the middle of a CoD event you’re a shit RPer. Your actions are IC. Fix your life please, thanks. Last thing I would want to see as the world burns around me is some sweaty chef trying to make just one more hamburger.
Add field mess kits, for those poor hobos why have not saved coins for room.

Code:
If (player is near stationary kitchen) Then 
    Cook food as usual; 
Else (if player has mess kit in inventory) Then
    Cook food, but give it less energy recovery stat
Else
    Well... Give a message
I may not play anymore but I legit rped every time I cooked. I rped giving people meals before battle. I rped eating a burger and drinking potions before a fight.

Only cowards don’t rp their buffs.
[Image: a1c5821151379249915fc28ad734e73f.png]
Topic Options