KaneRageThe search for the next Beacon of Hope.
A middle-aged man wearing an old fashion variant of a Knights Armor began spreading notes on thinly scribbled paper, Wearing white and glowing blonde hair, those who saw him would notice an uncanny companion striding along with him. A fae white in color illuminated in radiant gold light. As the two made their way posting their notice on the walls and notice boards of Osrona in every and all districts any who were curious would gaze upon their message.
Quote:I've been gone a long while from Osrona...quite honestly it feels as if I've left Esshar entirely abdicated my duties to those who were more competent. I've come back to the worsts of situations however it seems my judgement was incorrect....Osrona is in terrible threat, and i am no longer the beacon I once was. But there is light in all who channel it.

Hope in all who can acclimate it. I see there are forces who wish to combat the plauge that are demons and occultism as a whole and while i can no longer raise myself to fight, i can pass the tourch onto the next generation who have so breavely stood against such violent evil.

As an exorcist I Yvel Endore pledge to train the next generation of holy magi to defeat the evil that has tied itself to our lands. Even if it means giving my life to do so.

There is no longer a need to be discerning on who and why one desires this power, If you're heart is deemed true in the defence of the light I will share my knowledge with you. And to the one who has truly awakened and inspired hope in all I'll grant you an even greater boon. In these times we need a hero one who has the purity to define themself as the vanquisher of darkness.

Come to me, please find me, and let us prepare for the dark days ahead by shining an unfathomable beacon to destroy the forces of Darkness.

Those who seek mentorship to improve or to increase their knowledge in the Arcane arts of holy magic should seek Yvel Endore out so their tutelage can begin.

ContactAngryKaneRage#5288
(DM me if you wanna set something up, if enough people want this I'll hold larger classes at all times or one on ones depending)
Topic Options