CronqvistCronqvist's Pixel Art Emporium
*~* Cronqvist's Pixel Art Emporium *~*
[Image: d6a0gq5-5ea077aa-e29d-4ba5-bb5b-97a51b8e...ZXMNL8Xurc][Image: d6a0gq5-5ea077aa-e29d-4ba5-bb5b-97a51b8e...ZXMNL8Xurc]

It's time for Eternia 3 boys, gals, and those who identify as other. That means I'm opening up pixel commissions again for everyone's hot new characters. 

Examples of pieces are below:

"Mini" - 7 USD

[Image: m39gOsJ.png]

"Large" - 15 USD

[Image: 4BX9FYn.png]
"Detailed" - 25 USD

[Image: W5AYyjc.png]

All inquiries about art and commissions can be made by contacting me via Discord. 
DestineyTot#8891
[Image: HVRVlPW.png]
IT'S BACK!!!
[Image: pixel_art_comms.png]

[Image: pixel_art_comms_2.png]

Contact Information: DestineyTot#8891 on discord!

Questions or special requests can be sent to the above Discord, or mine, at An Mouse#3466

All commissions go directly to the 'feed Mouse for another day' fund.

Thank you in advance!
[Image: edbae8adc4cdc657c7307971b838ad95.png]

if anyone asks i got banned for sending /messages to people
This thread's been picking back up a little bit recently, and a lot of people are expressing difficulty getting in contact with Destiney to get art done once more. Unfortunately, due to a few changes with Discord itself, and given that she currently isn't in the Eternia server, you aren't able to direct message her any more. The only fix we've come up with thus far is to add her as a friend- She'll accept the next time she sees the request and you can send her a message from there(hopefully within a timely manner!).

We both appreciate all the continued support we've been getting from this thread, for sure.

★ Don't miss out! ★

[Image: 0XToXTl.png]

[Image: 79ySItA.png]

[Image: chvNNGU.png]
Commissions are still open! 
SALE HAPPENING NOW!!
All pixel art will be on sale for the next 7 days! Prices listed below. 

[Image: mzEH0Ah.png]
DETAILED: $20 USD + $15 USD per extra character

[Image: mC4PJaM.jpg]
LARGE: $12 USD + $8 USD per extra character

[Image: yXPDoqh.jpg]
MINI: $5 USD + $4 USD per extra character
THE SALE ONLY LASTS A WEEK! IT WILL BE OVER BY 8/20.
Bumping this, because the sale is HALFWAY over! Take advantage of it while you can. It’ll be a while before another sale happens.
INTRODUCING NEW ART OPTIONS:

BUST: $30 USD
(from waist up)

[Image: ctXhKJJ.jpg]

FULL BODY: $50 USD
(full body art)
[Image: Xoj1xxw.png]
PAYMENT UPDATE NOTICE: Payment is taken beforehand now, for security reasons. However, I give everyone my word that their commission will be completed. I pride myself on being reliable and trustworthy, and will always notify you of changes in schedule or otherwise. 
Friendly reminder that I'm still doing commissions! There are two new art styles as well.

With the time skip coming up, I'd be more than happy to create some pixel art or otherwise for anyone who's interested! 
Friendly reminder about these commissions, because I’m feeling 100% better and I’m itching to draw some stuff (also, me and Mouse might be trying to save up money to make a big move in the next few months, so every dollar helps)
Hello friends! With the Academy arc around the corner, my wife, Cronqvist, wants to open art commissions once again. We've had a bit of a rough month(who hasn't with 2020 hehe) and while we're not struggling, any commission is appreciated! All prices in the ORIGINAL post are currently still valid, and examples are available throughout the thread.

Contact her at DestineyTot#8891, or if you're not able to get in contact with her for whatever reason, send me a message at An Mouse#3466.

Thanks in advance, and I hope everyone has fun in Starfall Academy!

Topic Options