SimpleFallen
[Image: 4362724_0.jpg]

Many choose to ignore that which is evident, clinging to their cushy sense of reality rather than facing the brutal truth. My ancestors perfectly understood the fallacy of man, they chose to abandon their noble titles and follow behind a savior who could deliver us into the new world. Fought and believed in Amalia Elaide, for which they were rewarded handsomely. An opportunity to live alongside that which she had created, to thrive and practice their craft without fear of persecution by the zealots which had 'triumphed.'

Little did they know....

While they put our sisters and brothers to the torch, we continued to slither in the dark. Hiding beneath the underbelly of the lion, awaiting an opportunity to strike back at those who claim themselves righteous. Centuries of suffering has culminated, reaching a boiling point. We have not forgotten, nor have we forgiven the transgressions suffered. I am prepared, as are my sisters, to embark upon a new age of understanding and prosperity. No longer shall we remain hidden, no longer shall we cower in the shadows, behind masks. 

We will stand tall and proud, fearless and able. It will be the zealots this time which fear the fire as their churches are reduced to nothing more than a pile of ash. The sun shall be blotted out, crops left to wither and die, as our devotion to the Dark Lord reigns supreme above all else. It is only the beginning of radical change, and the best has yet to come. 

Amalia Elaide may have failed, but we will not.

Topic Options