Ava, but as a DM?
Key/Character: Angelo ven Pelleaux

Which Event: In the Bastion of Blue

Responsiveness: Immediate. The posts were intricate, well written and detailed; Deserving of a good dm :)

Balance: First two fights had me shook. And the final? good god man. Needless to say, it was balanced pretty well

Storytelling: Fabulous. It was told extremely well for a Pelleaux event.

Fairness: Injury chart was fine, and my highlight was rolling a double 6 to avoid a perm, so i cant complain!! :^)

Overall: 9/10

Any other Comments: Whenever I look at the rewards in total, I cry at knowing we left with somewhat of a minimum due to our points.
Key/Character: Arista ven Pelleaux

Which event: In the Bastion of Blue

Responsiveness: Ava was much faster than the players. Or at least I think so, admittedly, my perception of time was skewed given that it was very early for me. Posts were detailed, and still met with our responses.

Balance: Second fight...spookiest fight in the world. Third fight was suffering for me, but I had another fight that let me monkey as armed so I can't complain!

Storytelling: Complex and well, we got punished for our hubris.

Fairness: My one and only complaint would be, when fighting AoE bosses it's never fun to barely dodge an AoE in the corner, only for the boss to walk back and AoE you. I'm already punished by being stuck in the corner, I don't deserve 10k damage too! Let my poor girl hide!

Overall: 9/10
Topic Options