KazukiWay of the Wild Boar - A style that's too wild!
Arrow.

I'm only going off of what it use to be but you might say, "Hey! Let's kite it out!" Did you forget that it gives a speed boost with GCDE spells on top of that? I don't know who is getting away from that unless they got a speed boost type spell.
Alternative
[Image: cLqE2F8.png][Image: 6a80e83f676006462821fa550d8d8339.png]
It sounds easy to say kite it out but bruh, it’s not. You have to save your slows and not get pummeled while doing so and if you both get to low hp the same time you lost basically.
(02-09-2020, 11:20 PM)Joshua Wrote: It sounds easy to say kite it out but bruh, it’s not. You have to save your slows and not get pummeled while doing so and if you both get to low hp the same time you lost basically.

This. If you're at low health when the wild boar effect procs, you have most likely lost if they've got teleporting homing attacks or a teleport on dash.

Imagine a fight with two equal opponents against each other, except one of them, has wild boar style; the one with wild boar style is going to win most of those fights.
Seirous balance suggestion because y'all are monkeys.

Wild Boar is silghtly too strong yeah. I think it'd be fine if they just removed the GCDE, that way the most they'd get off is 4 spells (2 seconds of GCD between.) and that's assumign they're all used back ot back to back.
[Image: GLORIOUS_GIF.gif]
(02-10-2020, 08:23 AM)Mordere Wrote: Seirous balance suggestion because y'all are monkeys.

Wild Boar is silghtly too strong yeah. I think it'd be fine if they just removed the GCDE, that way the most they'd get off is 4 spells (2 seconds of GCD between.) and that's assumign they're all used back ot back to back.

I'm actually fine with this. The single problem I have with it and many others is the many bonuses you get towards hitting 1 HP.
Alternative
buff duration from 8 to 20

add 20% ap

+100 crit too
Please stop memeing...
Alternative
If you have any hidden, and you and an opponent is equal until the hidden kicks in-- you've lost. Someone with lightspeed rush will win if they didn't use it at all up until the last 10%, same applies for just about any hidden and basically any spell.

That all said, I don't think anyone is considering what someone is supposed to do if they get 1'd while all their spells are on cooldown-- and we're talking 7-20 second CDs after CDR is taken into account.

majority if not all of those seconds are wasted waiting for CDs to come up. If someone has all their CDs ready to use a full combo at 1HP using boar... Well... They should've won already. Because they've been sitting on that combo and not using it while you were just killing them for free.
low cd melee exists. its a bladestyle jetniss. so lets expect a boarstyle user to have melees. lol. dash is like 3 seconds, double is 9 cleave is 10, fatal is like 15 psmash is like 18 phantom is 25.

its more than likely these spells, aside from phantom, will be within use for the duration of boar.
9 seconds drops to 7 seconds with 20% CDR which is 200 agility.
Dash strike is 4 seconds, and that's kind of a joke to use, and it drops to 3 seconds at 200 agility.
Cleave is like 12, and drops to 10 at the same agility.
Fatal 15, Psmash 18, Phantom 25--

Only one of these is below 8 seconds-- and only one of them drops to 8 seconds with 200 agility (which said melee is giving up either vit, or power for, or maybe they're sitting on old blackouts to trade mana for thus lowering DR), basically trading tankiness to run into melee range and melee on average 2 seconds faster and thus, having two skills that are guaranteed off CD for their invulnerability period.
(And this is all assuming no weight)
Topic Options