RyuDragonsblood
[Image: e1beaeea2e68112fa16a1ad3965f992e.png?wid...height=423]

Character Name/Contact Info:

Ryu / tinasnow#5622

Extra Attendees: 
Anyone who wants to go.

Objective:
Get some dragonblood, capture a drakenite.

Event Synopsis: 
Upon going back to the demon tower the young drakenite was excited to tell Veles about her expedition with the others. The encounter with the dragon was one sided, but it was not the end in anyway. They held their own and pushed back the dragon, her desire to become more like this magnificent being became beyond obsession. Upon hearing about the practices the serpent was conducting, Ryu asked a simple question in which Veles gave a very uplifting answer. So long as she had collected some dragonsblood and had a readily able test subject, they could begin altering the drakenite to a higher class species. 
She sets out around her usual spots trying to find people to bring along, she'd instantly thought of Aki Kurokaiyo and the wolf who'd carried her around for a short time, El. There wasn't any real plan aside for heading to the north once more, she thought that by checking the last sight they went to they'd gain more clues from the sculptures and wall drawings within a shack in the mountains. From there it'd be about lucky, and her desire to become a pure drakenite.

Tone: 
More lore, Pretty dangerous, Dark!

Risk:
Chance of Death [Chain Event]

DM:
I'd like to take anyone, but I've also seen that there can be multiple DM's to one event, please contact me!
Specific Requests:
I specifically need some dragons blood, a few vials will do. If there can be some drakenite that I can capture, that would be great!
Fire materials, lots of them. Some puzzles would be good this time around, I like a challenge.
This will probably he held in about two weeks to give some of the people I asked, and myself time to age and get stronger.
Lavinia is coming, of course!
Aki shall attend
[Image: unknown.png]
Topic Options