Sword of LegendSéven's Treatise: Fate's Waltz Stance
Epilogue – Fin

Once my mortal coil is shed, I hope that those who read this find comfort in my words. I hope that you find some sort of center that allows you to walk down your path with confidence. I have never been the most intelligent person, which is why I will endlessly seek more to learn so that I can grow.

At the time of this manuscript, our lands are plagued by demons, something I find abhorrent but understand their place in the grand story that exists in the realm of Eternia. There is a balance in all things, nothing in this world can truly be fully destroyed, I only wish to be part of the story and help maintain the balance that allows this realm to flourish, no matter which direction it goes.

It may take a long time to apply these principles to your form and your everyday life, but understand that you must NEVER RELENT. Nothing in this life comes easy, not even for the nobles that sit on top the clouds. Some of us were born with fortune, others were not, we must adapt to the life that we are given and walk this road until our mortal coils have expired.

In the end, be dedicated and you will rise to Exaltation...if you so wish it.

Fin
Topic Options