The Friggen SawbonesZealot
Key: ZealotDM
Event Preferences: I have a small brain, be nice. Also Fishing Trips are auto accepted.
Contact Information: zealot#9107
Anything Else: i hope you're having a good day :--)
[Image: 6f8.png]
Key/Character: Pin Head/Vanamir
Which Event: Blood-Stained Standard

Responsiveness: 10/10 There was hardly any time in-between posts, everything came out very quickly.
Balance: 10/10 Everything felt fair, and if we did go down it felt like it was mostly our fault. Plus, the fights were real fun.
Storytelling: 10/10 We assaulted a fort, made fun of a demon for being fat, and got a little bit richer. What more does one need for a solid story?
Fairness 9/10 Considering we were mostly going in there for fluff items, and some gold? A few temps seemed worth it. Good stuff.

Overall: 10/10 A lovely time. How Zealot managed to put up with our clown shenanigans is beyond me, but he did, and gave us a one hell of a show.

Any other comments: Clown Gang.
Key/Character: Oyedboats2/Royal Corvinus

Responsiveness: 10/10 The man types quick as hell. Once we got our posts out he'd pop his bubble and begin preparing the next narration.
Balance: 10/10 Even despite the current bug with RPBs giving people stacking vit buffs Zealot was able to roll with it and make the fights fair. Thank you, very cool.
Storytelling: 10/10 Despite knowing little to nothing about Tanya's family Royal now learned they're all psychopaths. Neat. Also the demon we fought was pretty interesting in terms of their general attitude-- I like them.
Fairness: 10/10 We came for money and a dev item. This was absolutely fair and beyond kind with what was provided to us.

Overall: 10/10 Zealot's always been a brilliant DM who's been able to not just create interesting stories but keep everyone invested. I recall an event I did in the past with him where an EC took me by surprise... Really loved that event. Regardless, great man!

Any other comments: Keep bringing in these wild sprites please. I love them all.
Key/Character: Hoovyking1/Tanya Weiss

Responsiveness: 10/10 Incredibly quick responses, no complaints
Balance: 10/10 Every fight was well-balanced with a consistent theme to them. Very great
Storytelling: 10/10 I gave very little in terms of how the event should be run, and he took it above and beyond. I'm excited to see that Demon again.
Fairness: 10/10 Temps all around, along with getting an important familial dev item.

Overall: 10/10, probably my most favorite DM in the game with how they do everything.

Any other comments: hehe funne monke sprite
Key/Character: Pin Head/Vanamir
Which Event: Fishing Time

Responsiveness: 10/10 The responses all came out extremely fast. No complaints here!
Balance: 10/10 All the fights were real fair, despite the weird stacking health bug thing. Plus, when we went down it felt like it was our fault, or well, that's how I thought of it. No complaints here.
Storytelling: 11/10 What started off as a simple fishing trip, turned into a bunch of weirdo's from Theria, kicking the crap out of some a weird priest, some pirates, and a legendary fish monster. Plus, I got to screech like the pirate captain I was destined to be.
Fairness 10/10 A couple perms, and a whole lot of temps, for some fish, a pirate hat, and a bit of arcanium. It was 100% worth it.

Overall: 10/10 I still don't know how Zealot manged to put up with us, and our clown shenanigans, but he did it again, and like always he delivered a wonderful event. Thanks Zealot, very cool.

Any other comments: Clown Gang strikes again.
fantastic, took in every detail of peoples rps, was fair in how the boss fight was and dealing out loot when HATED FUCKING STOLE MY DROP

10/10, probably going to use you again for my own personal development, thanks chief

i love you zealot
[Image: sRw0SQI.png][Image: unknown.png]
Topic Options