ArrowSimp Slayer Arrow - DM.
Key: ExplosiveArrow

Event Preferences: 
Contact Information: Just @Arrow on discord.
Anything Else: I run cool events. Let me run yours. Become part of the kool kids klan.
Key/Character:Tobiken/Kaiser
Which Event: Kate's Pepper Event

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): they were fairly quick, there were times when it took a little longer, but it ended up being worth it.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): the balance was good considering how everyone had very different RPLs and what not.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): V-good storytelling, would recommend

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Yeah, I'd say the punishments were justified considering how many times we went down and the rewards we got.

Overall:11/10.

Any other comments: i look like chauncey billups now!
Key/Character: Jash/Vargas Beoulve
Which Event: Ghost Fire Peppers!

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Responses didn't take long.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): First two ECs felt a bit weak health-wise though made up for it with their power. The last EC? That nigga was powerful on some Mirio type shit.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Pretty good story telling with twists and turns to keep me entertained. Thumbs-up.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The shame of losing my hair is rough, but the reward... somewhat makes up for it.

Overall: Pretty good DM if you want an entertaining event, would request again ^.^

Any other comments: I hate being bald... :'c
Key/Character: Kate/Sakchaser
Which Event: Ghost Fire Peppers!

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): He wasn't the fastest in the world, but each narrate was worth the wait when there was a wait.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): First few ECs were baby easy, but the last one really beat me the hell up, he got the hang of it at the end, ahahaa..!

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Funny enough to keep me interested, and it was a pretty simple, fun story that had it's dark moments. Perfect for the age group and risk.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Lots of temps, but we got some pretty fun stuff so I can't complain.
Overall: SSR 7 Star Dm Simp Slayer Arrow. This guy is pretty good at his job hue.

Any other comments: yeehaw... 

Key/Character: Malicee(Marisol Altin)
Which Event: Weird Latin Shit that Malice normally does.

Responsiveness: (It was fine...Considering the fact that it was done on such a short notice. I am very grateful.)

Balance: Still a noobie. Could work on it, but! The system didn't make balancing that much easier. He's still good.

Storytelling: Pretty fine to me. I liked the fights since they were rather intense...

Fairness: Very fair in my own opinion, although, I wish the loot was a little more...Spread out/inclusive of others. Perhaps, assistance may be required in terms of balancing/cute ideas for such things.

Overall, I'll give him a cute 6.5 out of 10. He's above average...For a nooblet.
Key/Character: The HaTeD (Sarasha Fenrir)
Which event: https://chronicles-of-esshar.com/forum/s...42#pid5742 The Storm is Nigh

Responsiveness: Narrated quite well, though they didn't have to rp at a plethora of people at once due to it being a EC Raid.

Balance: Quickly adjusted his numbers to support the amount of players involved to make it a worthy challenge.

Storytelling: It was the beginning of a chain of events with that subtle start that it needs.

Fairness: Spot on. Went by the books on the rolls and narrated/interacted accordingly.

Any other comments: Honk

Overall: 8/10
Key/Character: Solen/Gaelan Fenrir
Which Event: Ice Giant's Attack on Theria

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): He responded as quick as he could. We had a lot of people

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Not gunna lie it was really balanced I felt. Maybe to the point that he need MORE hp but it was good. He didn't feel overpowered at all. (That second round was scary tho... I'm glad we redid that. Ouch)

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Pretty good story telling with twists and turns to keep me entertained. Thumbs-up.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): It seemed quite fair to me. However since it was a World Event. I have no idea what the leaders got.

Overall: Good DM, I would love to Request him if he wasn't so busy!
Key/Character: Goodheals / Yiel

Event: Ice Giant vs Osrona

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Alright! I can't really throw stones since my responses and narrates are generally slower and detailed during events.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The balance seemed pretty spot on. I went down to my own stupidity the first round.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): No complaints! Kaiju attack on city. Spooky mooonster.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Here's where I divurge from the normal good stuffs and offer some 3AM sleepy constructive criticism/advice:
  • Pre-write injuries. Maybe do a injury table that you roll on with different severities. I appreciate the effort that goes into writing custom, flavorful injuries for each person, but at the same time, I'd say save those for regular events, not world events. It slows down your flow and such, and with so many players, you're gonna find a bunch you don't know that well and can't really make a good injury for.
  • Rewards: Call me a monty haul DM, but I believe that every participant should come away with something (or have the chance, dice permitting, to come away with something). Even if it's not important - a d6 table or a d20 table of like random items, maybe with a cool dev item for 6/20 or nothing for rolling low. My favorite public event in Eternia history was the Ghoul King Army vs Gehenna event. That was a really cool event that made everyone feel involved and everyone got a random roll at the end of it to get something. You can add those with the obligatory last-hit rewards and such. Even if it's a bunch of steel or poppylus or some coins.

I'm a very planning oriented person, and it probably shows in my advice, but I assure everyone that an inch of planning / forethought goes miles. Whether that be writing lore or running an event...

Overall: Not bad, areas I think can be improved on, but that's everyone and also my subjective opinion on the matter. I also appreciate that you editted the injury I got to have it better make sense for my character - that kinda responsiveness and understanding good.
Key/Character: Lukas mer Joyau
Which event: https://chronicles-of-esshar.com/forum/s...42#pid5742 Theria, Osrona, The Mountains.

Responsiveness: Good narrations, sometimes a bit slow but that was no problem for me.

Balance: The balance was fine. As the chain progressed, it got more and more difficult. The last one I feel had hit the sweet spot. Attacks hurt but if you weren't dumb (or targetted ahem...) then we were fine. It was a little longer but I had no issue with it and personally enjoyed it.

Storytelling: Pretty good. We all love a rampaging giant.

Fairness: Pretty fair. In the Osrona one, I liked the personal, more thoughtful injuries. I do agree that it did slow down the pace but it made it more fun in my opinion. It's more fun to rp a custom temp/injury opposed to the ol "You got smacked". For the third of this event chain, rewards were given fairly I feel- Based on those who were more active during such a large scale fight.

Any other comments: Run more world events they're fun.

Overall: 9/10
[Image: guintitus-1.png][Image: rykermatryona.png]
Key/Character: The HaTeD/Sarasha Fenrir
Which Event: https://chronicles-of-esshar.com/forum/s...p?tid=1594 A Haunted Past, and her Patriarch

Responsiveness: Dude's fingers move at light speed. Best work comes when he has a grasp of the situation and tone  10/10

Balance: EC's could have been a bit more balanced, but the way rpbs are right now? Not entirely his fault. 8/10

Storytelling: The entry was a bit lacking, but as we went on he was able to incorperate our DOTS into narration, Then drive the narration from there. Led to a fantastic finish I didn't see coming and opened the event up to be chainable. 7/10

Fairness: You don't go into high CoD without expecting to actually see someone die. No one did. the amount of sweat drops we had during rolls could fill a pond. 9/10

Overall: 9/10 Recommend this guy, but he needs a break hes been working hard for days.

Any other comments: Simp slayer strikes again. Fucking had a blast
Topic Options