HoovykingArdent Shields | Under new management
Brick 
[Image: 7bf99864224eb7addf41443e17fb2015.jpg]

Multiple fliers have gone up in Theria, mainly in taverns and in the city square.
Quote:
Have you been claimed by monotony?
Do you lack passion, needing something to spice up your own life
You're in luck!

My name is Tanya Weiss, the new owner and purveyor of the Ardent Shields. Originally a mercenary band, the Shields have grown thanks to the dutiful attendence of my father and mother. With their unfortunate passing, however, the duty of operating the Shields has come down to me. I believe, however, that my passion can lead the Shields towards a brighter and prosperous future. 

We are a company for the bold, for those willing to break the mold and truly shine.

While the Shields have always remained stalwart in their duties to the defense of the city, my goals include expanding our ventures in different fields. My goal is to turn the Ardent Shields into a household name, which means expanding into the professional fields of Alchemy and Artificery. While Theria has always been our harsh home, the bountiful resources she provides have ensured that these ventures become fruitful. 

Do you have what it takes to be a Shield?

If the answer to that question was an enthusiastic yes, then seek me out at your earliest convenience! 

(Contact hoovyking#9269 on Discord if you are interested, or post in below.) 
[Image: sMnQieX.png]
Another set of fliers have gone around the city, this time spreading around most public places
Quote:Our new guildhouse is now open!

The Ardent Shields have swelled in numbers after our original announcement, and are still looking for new members! We take all people from all walks of life, including both in the professions of crafting, and in the professions of Combat. 

Seek out Tanya Weiss if you are interested! Adventure is just a conversation away!
Topic Options