IceshadowIceshadow DM
Key: Iceshadow20
Event Preferences: no lames allowed
Contact Information: Iceshadow#0001
Anything Else: no
---------------------------------------------------

Key/Character:
Which Event:

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)

Overall:

Any other comments:
[Image: sRw0SQI.png][Image: unknown.png]
Key/Character: Dreamspeaker/ Solomon Equisol
Which Event: Way of the Wild Boar

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very quick, I barely had time to look away.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): It's a relatively small risk event, for small reward too, so balancing was okay for it; but definitely could pump up the numbers & still make it feel fine.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It's good. We had to track down the large boar that was infused with the energy of Shadowlands and do an actual effort to it. Choices mattered as well, and depending on our actions it either got easier or more difficult.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Fair enough, not a big event and not a big pool of rewards. 

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: made me feel like its a blox event, which is good, considering that blox set the standard high
[Image: TfL47eY.png]
Key/Character: Kida Masaomi / Noah
Which Event: Way of the Wild Boar

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Actually insanely fast, dudes WPM were crazy.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): It was only a small-scale event, we fought a boar, not an eldritch god. It could've been a little harder, but... three of us were kiters.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Unironically a fun time, the choices did matter and we were rewarded/punished for our respective paths, made for a good experience. We pretty much just played monster hunter.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): It was only a small event, we all came out of it with rewards that I think were fair enough.

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: Heard Bristle say "buff armed" or something, might've misheard. Fun little event though, anybody would've enjoyed it fr.
[Image: unknown.png]
Key/Character: Krieve/Ember Montelione
Which Event: Blitz the Fire Wolf

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): It all happened pretty quick and had a nice build up in announcements before hand.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The fight was a bit chaotic but that's just the nature of it being a public event and having so many people fighting at once. Otherwise it was fine.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Ya I hadn't experienced something just happening in the world like that yet, it was interesting and left me wondering who the wolf serves.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I personally wasn't rewarded but those who were punished seemed to get a tempt which isn't too bad.

Overall: I enjoyed it and look forward to more.

Any other comments: That fire dog had some nice animations.
Topic Options