VolatileBring back Sirenians.
Bring back Sirenians! -5 cost on water attunement.

They can use water attunement to buy into sound, instead of air!
Change their racial heal summon to only heal When they are below 50% HP.
Make Triton's intent like jab, but isntead of doing no damage, make it apply a minor knockback like Shadowclaw. Tailslap.
Change their lore slightly. Make it so they can have babies with other races. But only same-sex children carrying on the race. (Daughters of a female sirenian are always sireninan, but sons are always the father's race. And vice versa.)

I wanna be a cute mermaid.

maybe make them move faster in flood/tidal wave tiles too. Or not.
My discord is Vi#6600
i miss them so much bros but idk about the rest of ur suggestions

bring them back tho ill kiss ur feet admin team
[Image: ban_than.gif]
A nomadic clan of Sirenians washes ashore Esshar in the year XXXX AC. Guided by their leader XXXXX, the exotic people..... (cont.)

No seriously, I'd love to see them back too. Especially with the chance to refit new lore to them and add plenty of cool little details.

Though there's the problem of where you'd put them - How many you'd get if they were applicable only - And organizing enough to make a pass at it.

I'd like to see it in the future should things slow down way later! Not now, though.. Definitely an idea to hold on to, though.
i'd like to see an underwater map. nothing too elaborate, maybe 200x200, but something that sirens can access by interacting with the ocean
bring them back, and allow me to write the lore. thanks
(05-04-2020, 02:49 AM)chance Wrote: i'd like to see an underwater map. nothing too elaborate, maybe 200x200, but something that sirens can access by interacting with the ocean

>underwater map.

I just wanna say that that's such a cool idea and would be like the driving reason for why I'd be excited for Sirens. It sounds really neat, especially alongside some tweaks to lore, allowing only so many... It could be good.
Honestly, an underwater map is cool, but it'd be better if it was something having water attunement got you. A spell like nature's spell that grows plants. Call it 'Breath of the Sea'.
gibbe me
feesh.
plz.

[Image: a6824759cc32d3256f6b74b343ae283d.png]

Edit:

If it'll make it more appealing. I'll supply the fish gil ears I have that can be applied to a base when they're incorporated into the game...

You know you want them..

[Image: 6ede7b2eb268b6eb98673d32a745ea46.png]

aren't they cute???
[Image: a1c5821151379249915fc28ad734e73f.png]
(05-04-2020, 03:10 AM)Enginseer-42 Wrote: Honestly, an underwater map is cool, but it'd be better if it was something having water attunement got you. A spell like nature's spell that grows plants. Call it 'Breath of the Sea'.

water mages having access to it is a good idea, for sure
I would only support Sirens if when they returned it was as a full shebang. I don't want to see nomads or random stranglers running around the Kingdom of Esshar. Plop an underwater city nebulously in the ocean somewhere and have it rise to the forefront of the Kingdom. A big deal like a world event except with players. Just like the Demon invasion was pre-ts except maybe don't let everyone RB into fish men.

Could be something even more wild if this was a city of Sirens who worshiped the Deep one. Real antagonizing force to threaten the Kingdon of Esshar and brings back some of those lovecraftian monsters people get excited to make cults about.
Topic Options