Pin HeadPin The DM
Key/Character: Johannes Alabast
Which Event: Adventures of a Catboy: Rat Edition

Responsiveness: I can't say I have an issue with any of the narration times, especially given the fact this was done so late at night. I don't think we ever waited longer than say... Ten minutes, and each of them were phenomenal.

Balance: The first boss especially was definitely a bit easy, but each boss got progressively harder and harder with each encounter, the last of course ended up being the most difficult. I don't think I saw anyone get unfairly targeted for too long, yet Pin managed to make all of the encounters really fun each time regardless of difficulty (the last one ended up being the most fun despite me saying that... WATER PRISON is agony.) I barely managed to avoid going down during the last encounter, like 5% hp or so, so it came down to the damn line, as well as there being a handful of downs. As for traps, I don't think we really triggered any of them except for the boulder which was really funny just because of Nico rolling the lowest.

Storytelling: Now, I never had the opportunity to be around for the last timeskip myself, but this is probably the best event I have been on in terms of story. Seeing so many references to prior characters shows that a lot of work and love went into this event, and even though I wasn't there even I felt a bit nostalgic.

Fairness: As Silkie above said, most of the dev items was worded in such a way that there's more use to them than what we simply asked for (which is something I personally appreciate since people can change their minds sometimes.) I don't think anyone will be complaining in that regard, ESPECIALLY not me (you really fucking spoiled me, huh Pin?)

Overall: 11/10, this is probably my favorite event to date (though I swear I say that with each event I go on since recency bias... But I might actually mean it this time.)

Additional Notes:
+ 10/10 Would nat 20 for some of the best dev I've ever gotten on an event again.
+ Pushing Nico in front of an EC for 6 coins was a pretty good deal.
[Image: corpoggo.png]
Topic Options