Mach_BassMach Bass's Bizarre Adventures! - DM
Key: Mach_Bass

Event Preferences: N/A *(Down for anything)

Contact Information: xaldynn ( #4703 )

Experience: 4 years of solely playing Tabletop RPG's and even 10+ years with text-based RP. With Admin approval I also have the technical abilities to warrant quest specific music, NPCs, Mobs, and Rewards.

What To Expect: As an obsessive Star Trek, Fantasy, and Anime geek you will most likely see philosophical questions designed to test more than pure in-game strength, mythical and otherworldly events meant to distract or foreshadow future events, and most importantly- big monologue driven villains you'll love to hate!

What Makes A Mach Bass Adventure Special: With the aided benefit of other TTRPG mechanics (such as Dungeons & Dragons) events planned, designed, and adjusted by myself- will have skill checks using virtual die, improvisational style arcs meant to change based on Player IC decision making as well as my attempt toward involving specific IC backgrounds into our ever expanding narratives.  

Will You Host For My Group?: Absolutely! Just send a DM my way and we can start getting it prepped. Keeping in mind, as these campaigns may be run in more detailed fashion- I will also need to get with each player involved in order to decide the best course of action! Availability will be discussed on a base-by-base case!
Topic Options