ChanceBug Reports
(04-03-2024, 06:41 AM)PastaTM Wrote: Describe the issue: Pylae - Wings of Hope only provides a 1% DR on Activation. From what I understand it's supposed to go from 1-10% via your health. Testing has given me nothing and provides only 1% DR no matter the status.

How to reproduce:
Step 1: Turn on Neph wings
Step 2: Proc Passive
Step 3: Look at 1% DR Increase

Any relevant media:

Before Passive Activation:
[Image: 345xcem59q7.png]

After Passive Activation:
[Image: 6yxkc2x3ge7.png]

Combat Passive Activation*:

[Image: w7w6crnwq5y.png]
*Do not shame my lack of 100 Fishing thank you.

[Image: myd5cmjl3d4.png]

Not ONLY is it still only 1% DR passive, there is no cleanse either.

Also; Whenever a Nephilim passive proc it takes an 'action' thus requiring you to press your move set again which can be very clunky and strange.

In short; Give me my 10% DR please rather than this 1% Dinky mess or at least allow the cleanse to work.
Describe the issue: Vampire's Mien's tool tip mentions that it is supposed to have 5% Lifesteal, but it is not applying it in actual RPBs.

How to reproduce:
- Activate Vampire's Mien.
- Click on your health bar before using any skill.
- Use any skill that does damage to your opponent.
- Click on your health bar to compare the difference, which should be none unless a heal tick went through.
Describe the issue: Reaching lvl 100 Fishing does not reward the swim ability. Was unsure if this is intended or not as I do not have the job of fishermen but a ticket suggested that I should bug report this. So here you go.

How to reproduce:
- Spend hours destroying your Keyboard until you reach level 100 in fishing by fishing up fish.
/battlelog seems to be a bit bugged post-rebirth, atm it's showing my fight history for my last character on this key instead of my current one

[Image: i0jkFiT.png]
[Image: characters-2-smaller.png]
Whirling Dervish does not proc the bleed from Bone Blades. "Several sharp bone-forged weapons spur out around you, malleable and potent. +10% Power for 15s, physical attacks have a 10% chance to deal bleed."

How to Reproduce: Use Bone Blades. Use Whirling Dervish. Watch as none of your attacks proc bleed.

... as a side note. 10% chance? That's very low.
Proselytize Bug

How to reproduce: Proselytize, think you didn't target them, proselytize again. Person says yes to both.

Result: You get double points for proselytizing twice.
/rphtml seems to remove paragraph breaks, ahah

[Image: 4KHuFzH.png]
[Image: characters-2-smaller.png]
Describe the issue: Crafted a mythril blade and applied the runeblade skin. The sword sprite in my inventory looked normal, like the runeblade, but when I equipped it it looked like the default mythril blade sprite. Opened a ticket and Greymin solved it easily.

How to reproduce: Craft a mythril blade and choose the runeblade skin.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): Didn't take any since the issue was solved very quickly.
all paragraphs are being killed on logs after today's reboot
Describe the issue: phys does not get affected by +ap

How to reproduce / relevant media: Lower your md to as close to 0 as you can. Calculate the damage that a spell should be doing if AP% worked on phys, and if it should not. For instance, I lowered mine and this is the final statline I had: 20 phys, 27 power (for some reason, it did not allow me to take the last 2 power in /powerdown magic).

Using Windwalker and Assassin Shroud (which, by the way, has a wrong tooltip), you can get to 25% ap.
Math below for calculated damage.
If AP% worked on both phys and power, the damage would be this:
[Image: 2zJo0on.png]
If it did not, the damage would be this:
[Image: Dn9xVsA.png]

Now, press fatal. It's the highest SD spell, but you can see the same behavior in other, less noticeable cases.
Watch it hit far closer to the one where phys does not affect the weapon.
[Image: qrQrtzw.png]
[Image: mvvV4LN.png]

I believe this may be caused simply because /oelements shows only spells are boosted by 15%, while physical is not. Unsure why they don't count as spells for that purpose, either way. It should be mostly insignificant for most except ap stacking in armed characters.
Topic Options