Chronicles of Eternia
Spell Balance Suggestions - Printable Version

+- Chronicles of Eternia (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Spell Balance Suggestions (/thread-585.html)

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - OneBrainCell - 10-18-2022

I come here to plead for the barrier aura because holy moly... 

The barrier aura as it stands is 10% DR and 15 power, meanwhile the base holy aura is 5% DR and 30 power. It honestly doesn't feel much like an upgrade and just sacrificing one thing for another. 

This is my request to please return it to 10% DR and 30 power especially since the DR buff on top of the AOE no longer exists and the AOE time is shortened.

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - ACuriousGrey - 10-18-2022

(10-18-2022, 09:51 PM)OneBrainCell Wrote: I come here to plead for the barrier aura because holy moly... 

The barrier aura as it stands is 10% DR and 15 power, meanwhile the base holy aura is 5% DR and 30 power. It honestly doesn't feel much like an upgrade and just sacrificing one thing for another. 

This is my request to please return it to 10% DR and 30 power especially since the DR buff on top of the AOE no longer exists and the AOE time is shortened.

isn't barrier an attack, not an aura?

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - OneBrainCell - 10-18-2022

(10-18-2022, 10:17 PM)ACuriousGrey Wrote:
(10-18-2022, 09:51 PM)OneBrainCell Wrote: I come here to plead for the barrier aura because holy moly... 

isn't barrier an attack, not an aura?

It's an AOE and an aura. Two separate spells.

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - Kayla - 10-19-2022

Daily reminder that bladestorm should be 10RPP like most masters. Its really not worth 15RPP + a master token.

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - Detective100 - 10-19-2022

While we are on the topic of RPP Costs?

Fury Fist from unarmed. Why does that intermediate skill cost 15 RPP instead of 10? Isn't it just a stronger version of light/shadow ball, the holy/occult openers respectively?

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - Lammy - 10-19-2022

delete unarmed

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - Horos - 10-19-2022

[Image: 55445c7a1931ee1555eac75c9381d6fd.png]

Now that Giant form is a RPL200 racial this makes sense. I would even go one step further reducing the agility nerf completely and making the spell cost 5RPPs.

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - StarMann - 10-21-2022

Can we add stepcast to Spearing Bone Drill to match Spiral Bomb's new addition?

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - ACuriousGrey - 10-23-2022

I think it would be cool if marksman stance buffed the damage of the throwing knives item. I never see that item used in fights ever, and I think it'd be really cool to see incentive to use them more. It also really fits, thematically, since it's Q is already throwing daggers.

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - Lung - 10-29-2022

Throw could cause a 0.5 s stun, if enemy hit something in the middle of the toss animation, for example another player, or a summon, or a block, or even the walls of rpb.

I imagine that working in code as: 
(If im not mistaken the toss is 7 tiles.) 
If you could know how much tiles the enemy traveled, if  x<7, that means he hit something, x = 7 he would been the whole way without hit something.
[x=tiles the enemy walked while toss was casted]