Chronicles of Eternia
Spell Balance Suggestions - Printable Version

+- Chronicles of Eternia (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Spell Balance Suggestions (/thread-585.html)

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - Prestige - 05-17-2020

/thread

once again peep is correct

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - Lammy - 05-17-2020

(05-17-2020, 01:45 PM)Prestige Wrote: /thread

once again peep is correct
looks @ drakanite + holy/occult stack

Undecided

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - Prestige - 05-17-2020

i said he is correct not that the game agrees

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - The Friggen Sawbones - 05-18-2020

Time Beam -

I think if you reduce its range to 10 (20 currently) it'd be a lot more usable. Given you're rooted until it finishes.

Or increase its projectile speed. Or both!

Currently it's super punishing if you miss it or if you hit it.

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - rea - 05-19-2020

(05-18-2020, 06:53 AM)The Friggen Sawbones Wrote: Time Beam -

I think if you reduce its range to 10 (20 currently) it'd be a lot more usable. Given you're rooted until it finishes.

Or increase its projectile speed. Or both!

Currently it's super punishing if you miss it or if you hit it.
i am fucking begging you the beam lasts longer than the stun does so you literally just sit there with your dr strange glyph out and say "hit me with an attack"

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - Trenton - 05-19-2020

I have put a random spell of yours on cooldown and encourage you to faceroll me with whatever else you have

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - rea - 05-19-2020

especially because it doesnt push back... you just shoot through them and theyre like oh okay lol youve put bubble on cd cool *unloads hotbar on while you are rooted for the full duration of an episode of Sienfeld*

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - Trenton - 05-19-2020

why is riptide whip still 6 tiles in front and behind its supposed to be 3 tiles in front and 2 behind, which is what makes it 6x6.. 

6 tiles in front and 5 behind is literally 12x12

I REFUSE to use it. I WILL throw my next war matchup if I hit it outside of 3 tiles because of this farce

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - Dimmie Dunce - 05-19-2020

(05-19-2020, 10:25 AM)Trenton Wrote: why is riptide whip still 6 tiles in front and behind its supposed to be 3 tiles in front and 2 behind, which is what makes it 6x6.. 

6 tiles in front and 5 behind is literally 12x12

I REFUSE to use it. I WILL throw my next war matchup if I hit it outside of 3 tiles because of this farce

Need to win your war match ups to show how overtuned it is.

Losing just means that other people who use it will get to keep using it until they do something to get a relatively underused but overturned spell nerfed.

Win, Trent. You’re Esshar’s only hope. Before we see a mass growth of riptide sustain users...

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - Chance - 05-19-2020

riptide whip's range should be fixed in the next patch, just haven't updated the server in a bit