Chronicles of Eternia
Spell Balance Suggestions - Printable Version

+- Chronicles of Eternia (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Spell Balance Suggestions (/thread-585.html)

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - Muramana - 04-13-2023

I think if we want to balance out Sword of Heaven's nonsense, lower the initial ticks damage back to what it used to be or lower the amount of ticks after the initial. It outclasses a lot of the auto-hits in this game (Even sig types) even if there's a small off-chance to avoid it. And it's in metal, what's stopping someone from just removing your movement all together with the amount of CC the tree has to offer?

Another suggestion I'd like to present is, leaving the initial damage exist but instead of the other ticks doing any type of damage, they apply a slow that lingers with each tick after the first. Metal never seemed like the raw damage tree to me in the first place. It's charm is the fact it has every basic CC offered. Slow, stun, root, knockback.

Now, I'm going to be honest. I don't even know what I just typed. But there's a reason 70% of the population is on the Metal train right now. Meta-L

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - Tsaritsa - 04-13-2023

[Image: hZy58NX.png]

Make Energy Shield make sense. Why am I invested in three different Ether trees and it's STILL only a 30% DR shield simply because I'm not Holy? Why does Holy get a better shield than Energy, Absorption and Cosmic? I won't even mention the atrocity that is Occult Shield. Please. Look into this spell. Give the other trees an additional shield effect like Holy's or simply make it 40% dr for every tree and call it a day.

Honestly, if you don't want to change the shield, then you might as well add it to every tree so you can at least buy it as a spell that counts towards your chosen tree's Intermediates/Masters.

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - Lammy - 04-13-2023

they would have to revert the drakanite shield to do this otherwise it's 60-70% dr for them if they do that special interaction.

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - Tsaritsa - 04-13-2023

(04-13-2023, 05:06 PM)Lammy Wrote: they would have to revert the drakanite shield to do this otherwise it's 60-70% dr for them if they do that special interaction.

They can already reach 60% DR with Holy shield. They just can't reach that 60% with other ether trees because ???

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - NeatherRealmer - 04-14-2023

Spatial Rush CD is 5 seconds longer than Shadow Rush, pls make them the same. Preferably the lower one <3

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - Bazzito - 04-14-2023

The Q of Ounslaught Style, Caster Prime, does not work.

Try using it and the GCD will still be 2 seconds!

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - StarMann - 04-14-2023

Make summons immune to bleeds. I don't need my opponent pressing severance and healing for 9k

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - StarMann - 04-14-2023

While I'm here. Reverse sword of heaven. E.g. have it finish with the big sword so that people have a chance to dodge it.

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - Sachiko - 04-15-2023

(04-14-2023, 05:37 PM)StarMann Wrote: Make summons immune to bleeds. I don't need my opponent pressing severance and healing for 9k

Hear me out? Why do they even heal off my skeletons? there is no blood for them to grasp on its just a bag of bones?! Please... I beg make tendril eat off summons once more if we leaving this like that  Huh

RE: Spell Balance Suggestions - Lammy - 04-16-2023

slaps lips together.

lower the layering of glacial lance.
also lower the time that it stays around or raise the cd of glacial lance.

go ahead.
downvote me.
you know im right.