ChanceBug Reports
^fixed in tomorrow's reboot
Describe the issue: Crystals created by Crystal magic persist on the user's side of the game when allies grab them.

How to reproduce: Produce crystals, get a party member to grab them, watch as they're now bugged and doomed to stay there forever.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): N/A
cauterize can crit
not sure if intended
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
inferno is still broken. its range was reduced, but half of the tiles are still ghost tiles for whatever reason. all this did was make inferno a 2 tile attack as opposed to 4 tiles.

also it still doesnt confuse
Issue:

>Buy 5 eggs
>Game crashes
>Log back in

[Image: S9x3UIG.png]

At this point I don't know what's wrong with me, because quite literally NO ONE ELSE has this issue... Unless every single player that's commented on it is gaslighting me, that is. But no one else's eggs rot after
1) Reboots/crashes(?)
2) Day/Year ticks over
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
(03-07-2024, 05:55 AM)Milly Wrote: Issue:

>Buy 5 eggs
>Game crashes
>Log back in

At this point I don't know what's wrong with me, because quite literally NO ONE ELSE has this issue... Unless every single player that's commented on it is gaslighting me, that is. But no one else's eggs rot after
1) Reboots/crashes(?)
2) Day/Year ticks over
i'll actually vouch for milly on this one, day tick made about 20 eggs in my inventory rot at one point
i just thought that was an intentional game mechanic
while we are talking about bugs that seemingly only apply to one person
i have literally only had forager proc on mapped in rabbit foot over literally tens of thousands of item pickups
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]

>Buy 5 eggs
>Game crashes
>Log back in

1) Reboots/crashes(?)
2) Day/Year ticks over

When I played Morgana I had over 400 eggs rot on a day tick. I got told to get better. It's a sin, really.
(03-07-2024, 06:07 AM)radio Wrote:

>Buy 5 eggs
>Game crashes
>Log back in

1) Reboots/crashes(?)
2) Day/Year ticks over

When I played Morgana I had over 400 eggs rot on a day tick. I got told to get better. It's a sin, really.

That was also when they were meant to do a one time rot, due to chicken coops being bugged!
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
hello i dont know if this is an intended feature or not but

when strafing, primordial flame's trail turns into one single fire tile instead of the three

how to produce: strafe with primordial flame on

REAL footage example:
[Image: Animation.gif?ex=65fbd7a3&is=65e962a3&hm...2fb972807&]

literally unplayable please fix this NOW
Topic Options