TattlesThe Valedepths
Amy will provide moral support!
Amaerilde is ready to rumble, should the DM be able to handle yet another gremlin!
name: tieru
readiness: like 4
Archdruid Aerilon intends to show up, if not just to make sure noone breaks anything else while they're down there

Can you hear it? The whispers on the wind? They say the Teraphim are beginning to hear something, as if the voices of the spirits themselves are calling out in fear and desperation.

whaT if ItS yoUR faULt?

They say the scouting parties didn't come back. They say that there wasn't anything left to even recover for their families, and the Teraphim Hearts were.. Gone.

asCHeA wouLdnT LEt anYTHing HurT uS

There's a door down there, you know? A massive archway that lingers open, but the ones who've seen it say it's cursed. The ones who go through...

ruN WHiLE yoU can tHe VALE is loST

And now, they want to send an expedition down there to figure out what's going on, to see if there's anything left of Aschea buried.. To see if she still calls for them.

THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE VALE THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE VALE THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE VALE THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE VALE

--------------------------------------------------------

Barring any other intrusions, this event is meant to be run Saturday the 30th, with a time TBD, announced in the Myllenoris discord.
Biru's coming too!
(sorry for being late.. I only saw this thank to mouse's post)
Inside of the Valedepths, the Teraphim of Myllenoris discovered many strange things unbeknownst to them, happening right underneath their feet. Many strange creatures inhabit the lands beneath the Vale, but perhaps most strangely was a crystal that sent them into a mirrored world, corrupted and destroyed. An omen of things to come, or what could have been. These lands proved themselves to be every bit of formidable as they would expect, with these lands being where Aschea once sealed a horrid creature that followed through the tear she had made to travel to our world.
Inside of this mirror world, the group found a horrid, corrupted beast that once served as Aschea's personal guardian, a monster that devoured teraphim, aptly named the Venus Teraphim Trap, and finally uncovered the horrific creature that fed upon the energies that still lingered from the Witches in the vale; The Amalgam of Elaide.
Though there are still chambers that exist further in these chambers, those are saved for a later expedition as the Valeborne barely manage to come back alive, bloody and bruised, but victorious. Not only did they cleanse the corruption in Aschea's private chambers, but they also gained the respect and appreciation of the spirits themselves, offering the group a small branch from the World Tree as thanks.

This event has been FINISHED.
--------------------

Thanks to everyone who joined me on this event! I'm really, REALLY sorry it had so many delays and the event itself took two days to run, but you were all great about it and I had a lot of fun running it! Those fights were a lot of fun and I hope you all enjoyed them as well, and I'm looking forward to seeing if you all pursue further into the Valedepths and what might await...!
Topic Options