Jumpy's Jungle Jym: Episode II — Attack of the Hiddens
Key: Jumpy
Event Preferences: I like story-based stuff and I love rewarding people for their creativity. I want to see players try stuff, even if it doesn't work. I also only run things I like and that inspire me.
Contact Information: Jumpy#0420
Anything Else: I am the worst DM. I once gave an EC 8 hiddens.

Quote:Key/Character:
Which Event:

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)

Overall:

Any other comments:
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Key/Character: Iceshadow20/Kabal Lux Ambrose

Which Event: Dreamkeeper

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Yes. Very, I actually needed to be on top of my posts. 10/10.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): I actually had to verb to win, ECs were too balanced. 10/10.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): They were... yea. Good. Punishments were viable and the way they could be dealt with was also in an extremely fair manner, allowing for usage of potions and the like to actually make sense in the scenes. 10/10.

Overall: jumpy is a good ec. im expecting a part 2 very soon.

Any other comments: no.
[Image: sRw0SQI.png][Image: unknown.png]
Key/Character: Xxxretroxgears3 | Siegfried lei Lohengramm

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): They were basically pretyped and or typed up very fast. 10/10

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Very balanced. Jumpy was considerate knowing the fact I'm on hotel wifi and lagged a lot. 10/10

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story was interesting and allowed for a lot of cool development for my character. Escpically the ending.. my actions caused something cool and I learned something new it was cool. 11/10

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): This was my first event ever, and I didn't come prepared because I didn't know what to expect. The punishments were 100% fair looking back on it, and Jumpy is a DM that doesn't fuck people over. He may be cruel, but he's fair. 10/10

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: My first event ever I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for part two.
Key/Character: Ilsa lux Ambrose

Responsiveness: Narrations were quick and also took what our squad had to say/what we did into account.
Balance: Every battle was veeery close and made us clutch for a victory. 
Storytelling: Great story, cannot wait for the second part.
Fairness: Outside of the injury where someone got a third nipple, it was fair!

Overall: 97/100

Any other comments: Thanks for running this, your bitcoins are in the mail
[Image: unknown.png]
Key/Character: Avee
Which Event: King and the Quest for Stuff

Responsiveness : Reasonably fast, but gave me enough time to shitpost in discord, which is always nice. 10/10

Balance : Jesus fucking mother of fucking fuck holy shit man jesus fuck shit god damn shit fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. That fucking GOLEM. T H E F U C K I N G G O L E M the ETERNAL golem. It just.... wouldn't.... die.... It was fantastic!

Storytelling : Fantastic, and extremely interesting. Tuned in such a way to provide realistic dev to each of the players, particularly the alternative reality section was extremely interesting. I don't really know how to write these things, but it was fantastic. Additionally, the use of the weights to represent the weight of sin? -That- was an interesting twist I've never heard of.

Fairness : I think so, yes. I'm not too familiar with events, but everyone got a little something something, and that is always nice. Given what we were questing for, I understand a couple people didn't manage to grab what they desired.

Overall: Very well done, the DM talking trash to us in verb was also extremely pleasant. The being drowned several times? Not so much. Yet I still found myself having a lot of fun on this event.

Any other comments: Holy mother of FUCK that fucking GOLEM.
Key/Character: Xarinrex / Ophelia cos Montclaire
Which Event: the one where we went into the vault

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Pretty fast for what he had to type out; a lot of the narrates were tailored for each individual person, and I didn't mind waiting for that.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Balanced. They were hard, but not impossibly so; you had to play it safe and careful in order to win. It felt like a challenge and a true CoD.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I really enjoyed the tests, and I liked the fact a lot of them didn't require outright combat. It was a test of how your character would react to certain things, etc.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I think given the shit we got yes it was fair. i got some wood.,

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: sugoi
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Key/Character: Retro | Siegfried lei Lohengramm
Which Event: King and the Quest for Stuff

Responsiveness: The post times were completely responsible. It let me shitpost like Avee said. 10/10

Balance : The golem. THE FUCKING GOLEM WHAT THE FUCK HOLY SHIT SKDFJSDKLFJSDLKFJSDLKFJSDLKFJSDFKLSDJFKLDSJFKLDSJFKLSDFJSDLKF. That is all I will say. I love you 20/10

Storytelling : I'm completely happy with the story. It was very, very well written and drove character. With Jumpy DMing the event he hit our highs and lows. He knew our characters and hit us right in the god damn gut with shit and we fucking paid for it. 11/10

Fairness: I didn't get what I wanted but I understand why. I cried, a lot Sad but I know where it is so I'm going to get it. Eventually, maybe.

Overall: For my first CoD ever, I had a lot of fun, thought we were going to die. Jumpy taunted us, worried me, and was a snake and I love it.

Any other comments: No more golem, no more golem, golem gotta go, golem gotta go. ( It was at least a 45 min fight... and that's why it was so cool. )
Key/Character: Alice ras Petrakis
Which Event: Vault

Responsiveness: They were fine

Balance : It was good. The golem was Not Good.

Storytelling : Pretty cute, glad we had a DM that knew the characters and what to write. A

Fairness: Comes down to our lucky rolls tbqh. So it went pretty well.

Overall: It was Good. The best part was the dream sequence. The worst part was the triple immunity aoe fatass golem that took 10 mins per round.
Key/Character: ilio#2422
Which Event: Swords in the Vault

Responsiveness: Narrations were good. Very fitting for IC. Nothing was missed.
Balance: There was thought put into everything and the balance was good. It was difficult, there was chances to make it easier and part of the times we only won because our builds worked so well together.
Storytelling: Unsure about the others but it tied into my character very well. I originally wasn't going to go, but I am glad I did because it was crucial to his story and growth moving on.
Fairness: It was fair. And appropriate.

Overall: good job.

Any other comments:
Key/Character: Muruo/Lloyd Durages
Which Event: The Swords in the Stone - The Vault of Osrona

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Aside from one single post? The rest of it was well time and fast, moving pretty seamlessly!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The battles were an interesting take on it, where we'd have an enemy that didn't do much damage, but was incredibly tanking. You'd feel the weight of his attacks increasing with each passing round as we continued losing more maximum HP, and I thought it was a neat way to do things instead of a high-damage one-shot palooza. 10/10.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story was great. I had a lot of fun with the innate mysticism that came with visiting one of Osrona's oldest crypts.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The punishments were quite fair, and the injuries I sustained were healthhy for development in many ways. I'm happy with it.

Overall: 10/10 event, would recommend for another event in the future!

Any other comments: .. There is much work to be done. I'm sure you know what happens next.
Topic Options